Kate Gosselin Is Out of 'DWTS' Eventually
After weeks of low scores from the judges and hanging by fans' vote, Kate Gosselin is eliminated in week 5 of "Dancing with the Stars". For the first time throughout the tenth season, the mother of eight was in the bottom two, being pitted against Pamela Anderson. Asked whether she was surprised that she was in the position, Kate said, "Kind-of maybe, but not really."
Kate was too choked up to talk after learning her fate. Thus her partner Tony Dovolani took over, saying "I'm very proud of Kate. 'Cause I know she gets a lot of criticism out there and it is difficult, especially knowing my wife watching with three kids. She has eight kids and she's a single mom, so I give her all the credit in the world for showing up. As exhausted as she was, she still showed up every day."
Tony then turned to Kate and said, "As a teacher, I'm very proud of you, because I thought you danced beautifully. You showed America that it doesn't matter how much things go against you, you still come out here and give it your best."
After a moment of silent cry, Kate finally opened her mouth. She said to her fans, "Thank you for believing in me, probably more than I believed in myself." On her way out, judge Carrie Ann Inaba said, "You are one tough cookie and you are no quitter."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story