Kate Gosselin Is Out of 'DWTS' Eventually
After weeks of low scores from the judges and hanging by fans' vote, Kate Gosselin is eliminated in week 5 of "Dancing with the Stars". For the first time throughout the tenth season, the mother of eight was in the bottom two, being pitted against Pamela Anderson. Asked whether she was surprised that she was in the position, Kate said, "Kind-of maybe, but not really."
Kate was too choked up to talk after learning her fate. Thus her partner Tony Dovolani took over, saying "I'm very proud of Kate. 'Cause I know she gets a lot of criticism out there and it is difficult, especially knowing my wife watching with three kids. She has eight kids and she's a single mom, so I give her all the credit in the world for showing up. As exhausted as she was, she still showed up every day."
Tony then turned to Kate and said, "As a teacher, I'm very proud of you, because I thought you danced beautifully. You showed America that it doesn't matter how much things go against you, you still come out here and give it your best."
After a moment of silent cry, Kate finally opened her mouth. She said to her fans, "Thank you for believing in me, probably more than I believed in myself." On her way out, judge Carrie Ann Inaba said, "You are one tough cookie and you are no quitter."
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythms' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle