Snooki Dumps Boyfriend for Using Her to Get Famous
On Sunday, April 18, Emilio Masella sparked rumor that he has separated from Snooki as he tweeted, "Back on the market." While the "Jersey Shore" cast has not confirmed it, a source has affirmed the split report, saying on Monday, April 19 "Snooki broke it off with Emilio yesterday."
"She found out that he was writing messages to girls on Facebook at like 3 A.M. and asking them out to try and hook up. He even posted pictures on his page of him with girls wrapped around him," the source reasoned why Snooki dumped her boyfriend. "Snooki has a lot of self respect and she just won't put up with that behavior."
Moreover, the source revealed that the 22-year-old is suspicious that Emilio used her to get his own fame, saying "In addition she's suspected for a while now that Emilio was using her to get famous and to advance her own career." The source went on claiming, "She is beyond furious at him, and she now believes that he was just using, and now abusing, her so he would get famous. Snooki found out that Emilio has been trying to get on the '[The] Real World' on MTV, and it didn't take her long to work out that he was only dating her for her fame."
On Emilio's reaction after the separation, the source told Radar Online, "Emilio is so upset about the break-up, but let's face it, he did it to himself. Obviously people have been watching him and following him since he started dating Snooki, and considering that what kind of idiot would post pictures of themselves with other girls?"
Snooki, whose real name is Nicole Polizzi, and Emilio Masella have known each other since over a year ago. However, it was not until February this year that the two were reported dating. Hinting at their break up, the 21-year-old guy who works as personal trainer at Gold's Gym in New Haven, Connecticut recently wrote on his Twitter, "I hate sleepin alone."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'