Snooki Dumps Boyfriend for Using Her to Get Famous
On Sunday, April 18, Emilio Masella sparked rumor that he has separated from Snooki as he tweeted, "Back on the market." While the "Jersey Shore" cast has not confirmed it, a source has affirmed the split report, saying on Monday, April 19 "Snooki broke it off with Emilio yesterday."
"She found out that he was writing messages to girls on Facebook at like 3 A.M. and asking them out to try and hook up. He even posted pictures on his page of him with girls wrapped around him," the source reasoned why Snooki dumped her boyfriend. "Snooki has a lot of self respect and she just won't put up with that behavior."
Moreover, the source revealed that the 22-year-old is suspicious that Emilio used her to get his own fame, saying "In addition she's suspected for a while now that Emilio was using her to get famous and to advance her own career." The source went on claiming, "She is beyond furious at him, and she now believes that he was just using, and now abusing, her so he would get famous. Snooki found out that Emilio has been trying to get on the '[The] Real World' on MTV, and it didn't take her long to work out that he was only dating her for her fame."
On Emilio's reaction after the separation, the source told Radar Online, "Emilio is so upset about the break-up, but let's face it, he did it to himself. Obviously people have been watching him and following him since he started dating Snooki, and considering that what kind of idiot would post pictures of themselves with other girls?"
Snooki, whose real name is Nicole Polizzi, and Emilio Masella have known each other since over a year ago. However, it was not until February this year that the two were reported dating. Hinting at their break up, the 21-year-old guy who works as personal trainer at Gold's Gym in New Haven, Connecticut recently wrote on his Twitter, "I hate sleepin alone."
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors