'Vampire Diaries' Teases Elena's Mom Episode
Mia Kirshner will re-enter "The Vampire Diaries" scene bigger than before. After it was revealed in earlier episode of the hit series that Kirshner's Isobel is Elena's birth mother, writers decide to go full length in exploring the story of this family tie.
In fact, The CW has specially made a poster that highlights both Elena and Isobel under the tagline "connected to her mother by blood, not love". Released via E! Online, the art is to promote the May 6 episode which is aptly called "Isobel". According to E!, Isobel will shock her ex-husband Alaric when she cruises back into town and demands a meeting with the daughter she fought so hard to keep away, Elena.
A source said the mother-daughter reunion will not be all pretty and sweet. The story arc will lead to the season finale on May 13, but Isobel will first re-appear on the show's April 29 episode.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story