'Vampire Diaries' Teases Elena's Mom Episode
Mia Kirshner will re-enter "The Vampire Diaries" scene bigger than before. After it was revealed in earlier episode of the hit series that Kirshner's Isobel is Elena's birth mother, writers decide to go full length in exploring the story of this family tie.
In fact, The CW has specially made a poster that highlights both Elena and Isobel under the tagline "connected to her mother by blood, not love". Released via E! Online, the art is to promote the May 6 episode which is aptly called "Isobel". According to E!, Isobel will shock her ex-husband Alaric when she cruises back into town and demands a meeting with the daughter she fought so hard to keep away, Elena.
A source said the mother-daughter reunion will not be all pretty and sweet. The story arc will lead to the season finale on May 13, but Isobel will first re-appear on the show's April 29 episode.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'