'Vampire Diaries' Teases Elena's Mom Episode
Mia Kirshner will re-enter "The Vampire Diaries" scene bigger than before. After it was revealed in earlier episode of the hit series that Kirshner's Isobel is Elena's birth mother, writers decide to go full length in exploring the story of this family tie.
In fact, The CW has specially made a poster that highlights both Elena and Isobel under the tagline "connected to her mother by blood, not love". Released via E! Online, the art is to promote the May 6 episode which is aptly called "Isobel". According to E!, Isobel will shock her ex-husband Alaric when she cruises back into town and demands a meeting with the daughter she fought so hard to keep away, Elena.
A source said the mother-daughter reunion will not be all pretty and sweet. The story arc will lead to the season finale on May 13, but Isobel will first re-appear on the show's April 29 episode.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!