'Vampire Diaries' Teases Elena's Mom Episode
Mia Kirshner will re-enter "The Vampire Diaries" scene bigger than before. After it was revealed in earlier episode of the hit series that Kirshner's Isobel is Elena's birth mother, writers decide to go full length in exploring the story of this family tie.
In fact, The CW has specially made a poster that highlights both Elena and Isobel under the tagline "connected to her mother by blood, not love". Released via E! Online, the art is to promote the May 6 episode which is aptly called "Isobel". According to E!, Isobel will shock her ex-husband Alaric when she cruises back into town and demands a meeting with the daughter she fought so hard to keep away, Elena.
A source said the mother-daughter reunion will not be all pretty and sweet. The story arc will lead to the season finale on May 13, but Isobel will first re-appear on the show's April 29 episode.
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly