'House M.D.' 6.19 Preview: Open Marriage Case
"Open Marriage" will be the topic discussed largely in the upcoming episode of "House M.D." House and the team take on the case of a woman Julia (guest star Sarah Wayne Callies), who is in an open marriage and becomes ill during a date with her on-the-side boyfriend.
As perplexing as the case is, Julia's happy and healthy, yet polygamous relationship is equally baffling to the team. Meanwhile, House tests Wilson's relationship with Sam (guest star Cynthia Watros). In the preview, Wilson calls the ex-wife a "selfish b*tch". "Open and Shut" airs April 26.
On another news, Hugh Laurie just told Parade his idea of how the show should end. "We don't talk about when we'll pack it in," he first clarified. "But when the time comes, I think it would be good to have sort of a clean finish rather than just sort trailing off. I'd like to go out with a bang, not a whimper."
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover