'House M.D.' 6.19 Preview: Open Marriage Case
"Open Marriage" will be the topic discussed largely in the upcoming episode of "House M.D." House and the team take on the case of a woman Julia (guest star Sarah Wayne Callies), who is in an open marriage and becomes ill during a date with her on-the-side boyfriend.
As perplexing as the case is, Julia's happy and healthy, yet polygamous relationship is equally baffling to the team. Meanwhile, House tests Wilson's relationship with Sam (guest star Cynthia Watros). In the preview, Wilson calls the ex-wife a "selfish b*tch". "Open and Shut" airs April 26.
On another news, Hugh Laurie just told Parade his idea of how the show should end. "We don't talk about when we'll pack it in," he first clarified. "But when the time comes, I think it would be good to have sort of a clean finish rather than just sort trailing off. I'd like to go out with a bang, not a whimper."
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell