'House M.D.' 6.19 Preview: Open Marriage Case
"Open Marriage" will be the topic discussed largely in the upcoming episode of "House M.D." House and the team take on the case of a woman Julia (guest star Sarah Wayne Callies), who is in an open marriage and becomes ill during a date with her on-the-side boyfriend.
As perplexing as the case is, Julia's happy and healthy, yet polygamous relationship is equally baffling to the team. Meanwhile, House tests Wilson's relationship with Sam (guest star Cynthia Watros). In the preview, Wilson calls the ex-wife a "selfish b*tch". "Open and Shut" airs April 26.
On another news, Hugh Laurie just told Parade his idea of how the show should end. "We don't talk about when we'll pack it in," he first clarified. "But when the time comes, I think it would be good to have sort of a clean finish rather than just sort trailing off. I'd like to go out with a bang, not a whimper."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof