'House M.D.' 6.19 Preview: Open Marriage Case
"Open Marriage" will be the topic discussed largely in the upcoming episode of "House M.D." House and the team take on the case of a woman Julia (guest star Sarah Wayne Callies), who is in an open marriage and becomes ill during a date with her on-the-side boyfriend.
As perplexing as the case is, Julia's happy and healthy, yet polygamous relationship is equally baffling to the team. Meanwhile, House tests Wilson's relationship with Sam (guest star Cynthia Watros). In the preview, Wilson calls the ex-wife a "selfish b*tch". "Open and Shut" airs April 26.
On another news, Hugh Laurie just told Parade his idea of how the show should end. "We don't talk about when we'll pack it in," he first clarified. "But when the time comes, I think it would be good to have sort of a clean finish rather than just sort trailing off. I'd like to go out with a bang, not a whimper."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie