'House M.D.' 6.19 Preview: Open Marriage Case
"Open Marriage" will be the topic discussed largely in the upcoming episode of "House M.D." House and the team take on the case of a woman Julia (guest star Sarah Wayne Callies), who is in an open marriage and becomes ill during a date with her on-the-side boyfriend.
As perplexing as the case is, Julia's happy and healthy, yet polygamous relationship is equally baffling to the team. Meanwhile, House tests Wilson's relationship with Sam (guest star Cynthia Watros). In the preview, Wilson calls the ex-wife a "selfish b*tch". "Open and Shut" airs April 26.
On another news, Hugh Laurie just told Parade his idea of how the show should end. "We don't talk about when we'll pack it in," he first clarified. "But when the time comes, I think it would be good to have sort of a clean finish rather than just sort trailing off. I'd like to go out with a bang, not a whimper."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars