Christina Aguilera Confirms to Perform on 'American Idol' Finale
Christina Aguilera is going full throttle with the promotional effort of her upcoming fourth studio album "Bionic". After securing a full half-hour slot at the upcoming "TODAY" summer concert series, she is now confirmed to have been tapped as one of the musical guests on the "American Idol" finale in May.
Christina Aguilera is scheduled to release her new album on June 8, the same day she will perform for the "TODAY" show. In addition to the TV show and "Idol" gigs, she will also tape a performance in Los Angeles for "VH1 Storytellers" on May 4. Three days later, she will go to New York City and do another taping, this time around for an episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show".
As for "American Idol", this reality singing competition will have Carrie Underwood, Black Eyed Peas, Annie Lennox, Alicia Keys, Jeff Beck and Elton John performing next week for low-key "Idol Gives Back" concert. A taped performance from Justin Bieber will also be broadcast at the charity gig. Then, the "Idol" show will welcome Lady GaGa on May 5.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour