Christina Aguilera Confirms to Perform on 'American Idol' Finale
Christina Aguilera is going full throttle with the promotional effort of her upcoming fourth studio album "Bionic". After securing a full half-hour slot at the upcoming "TODAY" summer concert series, she is now confirmed to have been tapped as one of the musical guests on the "American Idol" finale in May.
Christina Aguilera is scheduled to release her new album on June 8, the same day she will perform for the "TODAY" show. In addition to the TV show and "Idol" gigs, she will also tape a performance in Los Angeles for "VH1 Storytellers" on May 4. Three days later, she will go to New York City and do another taping, this time around for an episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show".
As for "American Idol", this reality singing competition will have Carrie Underwood, Black Eyed Peas, Annie Lennox, Alicia Keys, Jeff Beck and Elton John performing next week for low-key "Idol Gives Back" concert. A taped performance from Justin Bieber will also be broadcast at the charity gig. Then, the "Idol" show will welcome Lady GaGa on May 5.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards