Christina Aguilera Confirms to Perform on 'American Idol' Finale
Christina Aguilera is going full throttle with the promotional effort of her upcoming fourth studio album "Bionic". After securing a full half-hour slot at the upcoming "TODAY" summer concert series, she is now confirmed to have been tapped as one of the musical guests on the "American Idol" finale in May.
Christina Aguilera is scheduled to release her new album on June 8, the same day she will perform for the "TODAY" show. In addition to the TV show and "Idol" gigs, she will also tape a performance in Los Angeles for "VH1 Storytellers" on May 4. Three days later, she will go to New York City and do another taping, this time around for an episode of "The Oprah Winfrey Show".
As for "American Idol", this reality singing competition will have Carrie Underwood, Black Eyed Peas, Annie Lennox, Alicia Keys, Jeff Beck and Elton John performing next week for low-key "Idol Gives Back" concert. A taped performance from Justin Bieber will also be broadcast at the charity gig. Then, the "Idol" show will welcome Lady GaGa on May 5.
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set