B.o.B's 'Airplanes (Part II)' Feat. Eminem and Hayley Williams
The other version of B.o.B's song "Airplanes" has hit the web. It's titled "Airplanes (Part II)" and does not only feature Paramore's frontwoman Hayley Williams but also includes additional verses from rap mogul Eminem.
On how he ended up hooking up with the Slim Shady in that song, B.o.B told MTV, "Paul Rosenberg [Eminem's manager] played him the 'Cloud 9' mixtape and it kind of gave him an idea of what my music [sounds like]." He added, "Eventually he started playing Em more of my stuff and was keeping him updated on my progress and eventually he wanted to get in the studio with me, so that was a gift."
Hayley, meanwhile, didn't know there would be Eminem on the hook when she first agreed to lend her voice to the Hip-Hop tune. "I only found out about Eminem getting on the track like a month ago," she confessed. "As if the song couldn't get any better. He just slays me, he's such a genius."
Both "Airplanes" part 1 and 2 are listed in B.o.B's debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray" which is due across the U.S. on April 17.
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion