B.o.B's 'Airplanes (Part II)' Feat. Eminem and Hayley Williams
The other version of B.o.B's song "Airplanes" has hit the web. It's titled "Airplanes (Part II)" and does not only feature Paramore's frontwoman Hayley Williams but also includes additional verses from rap mogul Eminem.
On how he ended up hooking up with the Slim Shady in that song, B.o.B told MTV, "Paul Rosenberg [Eminem's manager] played him the 'Cloud 9' mixtape and it kind of gave him an idea of what my music [sounds like]." He added, "Eventually he started playing Em more of my stuff and was keeping him updated on my progress and eventually he wanted to get in the studio with me, so that was a gift."
Hayley, meanwhile, didn't know there would be Eminem on the hook when she first agreed to lend her voice to the Hip-Hop tune. "I only found out about Eminem getting on the track like a month ago," she confessed. "As if the song couldn't get any better. He just slays me, he's such a genius."
Both "Airplanes" part 1 and 2 are listed in B.o.B's debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray" which is due across the U.S. on April 17.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik