B.o.B's 'Airplanes (Part II)' Feat. Eminem and Hayley Williams
The other version of B.o.B's song "Airplanes" has hit the web. It's titled "Airplanes (Part II)" and does not only feature Paramore's frontwoman Hayley Williams but also includes additional verses from rap mogul Eminem.
On how he ended up hooking up with the Slim Shady in that song, B.o.B told MTV, "Paul Rosenberg [Eminem's manager] played him the 'Cloud 9' mixtape and it kind of gave him an idea of what my music [sounds like]." He added, "Eventually he started playing Em more of my stuff and was keeping him updated on my progress and eventually he wanted to get in the studio with me, so that was a gift."
Hayley, meanwhile, didn't know there would be Eminem on the hook when she first agreed to lend her voice to the Hip-Hop tune. "I only found out about Eminem getting on the track like a month ago," she confessed. "As if the song couldn't get any better. He just slays me, he's such a genius."
Both "Airplanes" part 1 and 2 are listed in B.o.B's debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray" which is due across the U.S. on April 17.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'