B.o.B's 'Airplanes (Part II)' Feat. Eminem and Hayley Williams
The other version of B.o.B's song "Airplanes" has hit the web. It's titled "Airplanes (Part II)" and does not only feature Paramore's frontwoman Hayley Williams but also includes additional verses from rap mogul Eminem.
On how he ended up hooking up with the Slim Shady in that song, B.o.B told MTV, "Paul Rosenberg [Eminem's manager] played him the 'Cloud 9' mixtape and it kind of gave him an idea of what my music [sounds like]." He added, "Eventually he started playing Em more of my stuff and was keeping him updated on my progress and eventually he wanted to get in the studio with me, so that was a gift."
Hayley, meanwhile, didn't know there would be Eminem on the hook when she first agreed to lend her voice to the Hip-Hop tune. "I only found out about Eminem getting on the track like a month ago," she confessed. "As if the song couldn't get any better. He just slays me, he's such a genius."
Both "Airplanes" part 1 and 2 are listed in B.o.B's debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray" which is due across the U.S. on April 17.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'