Producers Announce 'Bond 23' Indefinite Delay
The fear turns out to be reality. After a long time without significant progress, "Bond 23" is eventually put on hold. In a press release, producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions have just announced that the development of the project is delayed for indefinite time.
"Due to the continuing uncertainty surrounding the future of MGM and the failure to close a sale of the studio, we have suspended development on 'Bond 23' indefinitely," Wilson and Broccoli stated jointly. "We do not know when development will resume and do not have a date for the release of 'Bond 23'."
The next installment of James Bond film franchise was initially scheduled for 2011 release. Sam Mendes has been slated to serve behind the lens while Peter Morgan, Neal Purvis and Robert Wade have been hired to write the script. Daniel Craig is also set to reprise his role as the famous 007 agent.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation