Producers Announce 'Bond 23' Indefinite Delay
The fear turns out to be reality. After a long time without significant progress, "Bond 23" is eventually put on hold. In a press release, producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions have just announced that the development of the project is delayed for indefinite time.
"Due to the continuing uncertainty surrounding the future of MGM and the failure to close a sale of the studio, we have suspended development on 'Bond 23' indefinitely," Wilson and Broccoli stated jointly. "We do not know when development will resume and do not have a date for the release of 'Bond 23'."
The next installment of James Bond film franchise was initially scheduled for 2011 release. Sam Mendes has been slated to serve behind the lens while Peter Morgan, Neal Purvis and Robert Wade have been hired to write the script. Daniel Craig is also set to reprise his role as the famous 007 agent.
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!