Producers Announce 'Bond 23' Indefinite Delay
The fear turns out to be reality. After a long time without significant progress, "Bond 23" is eventually put on hold. In a press release, producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli of EON Productions have just announced that the development of the project is delayed for indefinite time.
"Due to the continuing uncertainty surrounding the future of MGM and the failure to close a sale of the studio, we have suspended development on 'Bond 23' indefinitely," Wilson and Broccoli stated jointly. "We do not know when development will resume and do not have a date for the release of 'Bond 23'."
The next installment of James Bond film franchise was initially scheduled for 2011 release. Sam Mendes has been slated to serve behind the lens while Peter Morgan, Neal Purvis and Robert Wade have been hired to write the script. Daniel Craig is also set to reprise his role as the famous 007 agent.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift