Sharon Osbourne Confirms Plan to Remove Breast Implant
Sharon Osbourne was serious when she said that she is going to remove her breast implants. Appearing in "TODAY" show on Monday, April 19, the 57-year-old TV personality and author states that the report is indeed true.
She additionally confirms plan that she is going to turn the implants into paper weights which she will give to her husband Ozzy Osbourne. "They're better on his desk than on my chest. They're awful!" she admitted.
Earlier this month, The Sun reported that Sharon will undergo breast reduction surgery to drop two cup sizes. "It's a little something... I've meant to get off for a while... I'm going to give one to Ozzy to put by the side of his bed as a paperweight," she said at that time.
Sharon currently has a 34DD chest and reportedly will go under the knife to remove the breast implants in July.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences