Sharon Osbourne Confirms Plan to Remove Breast Implant
Sharon Osbourne was serious when she said that she is going to remove her breast implants. Appearing in "TODAY" show on Monday, April 19, the 57-year-old TV personality and author states that the report is indeed true.
She additionally confirms plan that she is going to turn the implants into paper weights which she will give to her husband Ozzy Osbourne. "They're better on his desk than on my chest. They're awful!" she admitted.
Earlier this month, The Sun reported that Sharon will undergo breast reduction surgery to drop two cup sizes. "It's a little something... I've meant to get off for a while... I'm going to give one to Ozzy to put by the side of his bed as a paperweight," she said at that time.
Sharon currently has a 34DD chest and reportedly will go under the knife to remove the breast implants in July.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'