Sharon Osbourne Confirms Plan to Remove Breast Implant
Sharon Osbourne was serious when she said that she is going to remove her breast implants. Appearing in "TODAY" show on Monday, April 19, the 57-year-old TV personality and author states that the report is indeed true.
She additionally confirms plan that she is going to turn the implants into paper weights which she will give to her husband Ozzy Osbourne. "They're better on his desk than on my chest. They're awful!" she admitted.
Earlier this month, The Sun reported that Sharon will undergo breast reduction surgery to drop two cup sizes. "It's a little something... I've meant to get off for a while... I'm going to give one to Ozzy to put by the side of his bed as a paperweight," she said at that time.
Sharon currently has a 34DD chest and reportedly will go under the knife to remove the breast implants in July.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard