Sharon Osbourne Confirms Plan to Remove Breast Implant
Sharon Osbourne was serious when she said that she is going to remove her breast implants. Appearing in "TODAY" show on Monday, April 19, the 57-year-old TV personality and author states that the report is indeed true.
She additionally confirms plan that she is going to turn the implants into paper weights which she will give to her husband Ozzy Osbourne. "They're better on his desk than on my chest. They're awful!" she admitted.
Earlier this month, The Sun reported that Sharon will undergo breast reduction surgery to drop two cup sizes. "It's a little something... I've meant to get off for a while... I'm going to give one to Ozzy to put by the side of his bed as a paperweight," she said at that time.
Sharon currently has a 34DD chest and reportedly will go under the knife to remove the breast implants in July.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent