Sharon Osbourne Confirms Plan to Remove Breast Implant
Sharon Osbourne was serious when she said that she is going to remove her breast implants. Appearing in "TODAY" show on Monday, April 19, the 57-year-old TV personality and author states that the report is indeed true.
She additionally confirms plan that she is going to turn the implants into paper weights which she will give to her husband Ozzy Osbourne. "They're better on his desk than on my chest. They're awful!" she admitted.
Earlier this month, The Sun reported that Sharon will undergo breast reduction surgery to drop two cup sizes. "It's a little something... I've meant to get off for a while... I'm going to give one to Ozzy to put by the side of his bed as a paperweight," she said at that time.
Sharon currently has a 34DD chest and reportedly will go under the knife to remove the breast implants in July.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her