Lindsay Lohan Still a Porn Star But in Different Movie
Although it was denied during the weekend that Lindsay Lohan will portray Linda Lovelace in Rob Epstein's "Lovelace", it doesn't mean Lohan will drop the role. Gossip Cop reported that the actress is still attached to the character but the movie will be "Inferno", not "Lovelace".
This other version of Linda Lovelace biopic is directed by Matthew Wilder and produced by Chris Hanley. Back in 2008, Anna Faris had been tapped to play the central character but she dropped out because the character is too dramatic and heavy for her at then stage. Months later, Rose McGowan stepped in as a candidate because she was touched by Lovelace's tragic life but there was no further word about this.
"Inferno" will follow Lovelace who turned to be a feminist after starring in 1974 "Deep Throat". She joined Andrea Dworkin and Catharine MacKinnon, and gave her testimony in front of Attorney General Ed Meese's Commission on Pornography in 1986. She died out of injuries in car accident in 2002.
Whether Lindsay Lohan is the final selection to portray the porn star may be answered next month during Cannes Film Festival.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage