Jennifer Garner Has Star-Studded Birthday Bash
Jennifer Garner was honored with the presences of her friends at her 38th birthday party on Saturday, April 17. Celebrating the special day, the actress has made use of her home at Brentwood driveway to welcome her guests who mostly are top-notch stars.
Tobey Maguire, who appeared with messy hair, brought his family and so did Jason Bateman. An insider said Bateman's 3-year-old daughter Fransesca is a friend of Garner's daughter Violet, so they played together in Violet's room.
Later, Reese Witherspoon came, dressing in her T-shirt paired with short denim. Jimmy Kimmel, Don Cheadle, Molly Sims as well as Jon Favreau were later also spotted entering the gate of Garner and her husband Ben Affleck's house.
Despite the fact that she invited a lot of fellow stars, Garner still had a low-key birthday bash. "Even though there were a bunch of celebs there, it didn't feel like a Hollywood party at all. It just seemed like some friends getting together to celebrate a birthday," the insider said, before adding "Jen wanted everyone to feel like they could bring their kids, so she didn't want to have it at night."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London