Jennifer Garner Has Star-Studded Birthday Bash
Jennifer Garner was honored with the presences of her friends at her 38th birthday party on Saturday, April 17. Celebrating the special day, the actress has made use of her home at Brentwood driveway to welcome her guests who mostly are top-notch stars.
Tobey Maguire, who appeared with messy hair, brought his family and so did Jason Bateman. An insider said Bateman's 3-year-old daughter Fransesca is a friend of Garner's daughter Violet, so they played together in Violet's room.
Later, Reese Witherspoon came, dressing in her T-shirt paired with short denim. Jimmy Kimmel, Don Cheadle, Molly Sims as well as Jon Favreau were later also spotted entering the gate of Garner and her husband Ben Affleck's house.
Despite the fact that she invited a lot of fellow stars, Garner still had a low-key birthday bash. "Even though there were a bunch of celebs there, it didn't feel like a Hollywood party at all. It just seemed like some friends getting together to celebrate a birthday," the insider said, before adding "Jen wanted everyone to feel like they could bring their kids, so she didn't want to have it at night."
More Jennifer Garner News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs