Jennifer Garner Has Star-Studded Birthday Bash
Jennifer Garner was honored with the presences of her friends at her 38th birthday party on Saturday, April 17. Celebrating the special day, the actress has made use of her home at Brentwood driveway to welcome her guests who mostly are top-notch stars.
Tobey Maguire, who appeared with messy hair, brought his family and so did Jason Bateman. An insider said Bateman's 3-year-old daughter Fransesca is a friend of Garner's daughter Violet, so they played together in Violet's room.
Later, Reese Witherspoon came, dressing in her T-shirt paired with short denim. Jimmy Kimmel, Don Cheadle, Molly Sims as well as Jon Favreau were later also spotted entering the gate of Garner and her husband Ben Affleck's house.
Despite the fact that she invited a lot of fellow stars, Garner still had a low-key birthday bash. "Even though there were a bunch of celebs there, it didn't feel like a Hollywood party at all. It just seemed like some friends getting together to celebrate a birthday," the insider said, before adding "Jen wanted everyone to feel like they could bring their kids, so she didn't want to have it at night."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?