Jennifer Garner Has Star-Studded Birthday Bash
Jennifer Garner was honored with the presences of her friends at her 38th birthday party on Saturday, April 17. Celebrating the special day, the actress has made use of her home at Brentwood driveway to welcome her guests who mostly are top-notch stars.
Tobey Maguire, who appeared with messy hair, brought his family and so did Jason Bateman. An insider said Bateman's 3-year-old daughter Fransesca is a friend of Garner's daughter Violet, so they played together in Violet's room.
Later, Reese Witherspoon came, dressing in her T-shirt paired with short denim. Jimmy Kimmel, Don Cheadle, Molly Sims as well as Jon Favreau were later also spotted entering the gate of Garner and her husband Ben Affleck's house.
Despite the fact that she invited a lot of fellow stars, Garner still had a low-key birthday bash. "Even though there were a bunch of celebs there, it didn't feel like a Hollywood party at all. It just seemed like some friends getting together to celebrate a birthday," the insider said, before adding "Jen wanted everyone to feel like they could bring their kids, so she didn't want to have it at night."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March