Jennifer Garner Has Star-Studded Birthday Bash
Jennifer Garner was honored with the presences of her friends at her 38th birthday party on Saturday, April 17. Celebrating the special day, the actress has made use of her home at Brentwood driveway to welcome her guests who mostly are top-notch stars.
Tobey Maguire, who appeared with messy hair, brought his family and so did Jason Bateman. An insider said Bateman's 3-year-old daughter Fransesca is a friend of Garner's daughter Violet, so they played together in Violet's room.
Later, Reese Witherspoon came, dressing in her T-shirt paired with short denim. Jimmy Kimmel, Don Cheadle, Molly Sims as well as Jon Favreau were later also spotted entering the gate of Garner and her husband Ben Affleck's house.
Despite the fact that she invited a lot of fellow stars, Garner still had a low-key birthday bash. "Even though there were a bunch of celebs there, it didn't feel like a Hollywood party at all. It just seemed like some friends getting together to celebrate a birthday," the insider said, before adding "Jen wanted everyone to feel like they could bring their kids, so she didn't want to have it at night."
More Jennifer Garner News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?