Reality Show for Jesse James and Tiger Woods' Mistresses
Some people are not ready to let go of Jesse James and Tiger Woods' affair scandal. It has just been reported by TMZ that Bobby Goldstein aka the man behind "Cheaters" has approached James' Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and Woods' alleged mistress Jamie Jungers to front a new reality show called "Celebrity Cheaters".
The show is about celebrities who cheat on their spouses, catching "celebrity cheaters with their pants down." Not yet finding home, the show is being shopped around. Reportedly, McGee and Jungers have already agreed to do it although nothing has been signed.
Ironically, McGee allegedly once signed up for "Cheaters". She thought her then-husband Ronald Shane Modica was being unfaithful so she applied to see if she could catch him in the act. A source told Radar Online, "She applied to be on the show, and a report was submitted on her allegations of her husband cheating. But for whatever reason no further action was taken."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'