Reality Show for Jesse James and Tiger Woods' Mistresses
Some people are not ready to let go of Jesse James and Tiger Woods' affair scandal. It has just been reported by TMZ that Bobby Goldstein aka the man behind "Cheaters" has approached James' Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and Woods' alleged mistress Jamie Jungers to front a new reality show called "Celebrity Cheaters".
The show is about celebrities who cheat on their spouses, catching "celebrity cheaters with their pants down." Not yet finding home, the show is being shopped around. Reportedly, McGee and Jungers have already agreed to do it although nothing has been signed.
Ironically, McGee allegedly once signed up for "Cheaters". She thought her then-husband Ronald Shane Modica was being unfaithful so she applied to see if she could catch him in the act. A source told Radar Online, "She applied to be on the show, and a report was submitted on her allegations of her husband cheating. But for whatever reason no further action was taken."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch