Reality Show for Jesse James and Tiger Woods' Mistresses
Some people are not ready to let go of Jesse James and Tiger Woods' affair scandal. It has just been reported by TMZ that Bobby Goldstein aka the man behind "Cheaters" has approached James' Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and Woods' alleged mistress Jamie Jungers to front a new reality show called "Celebrity Cheaters".
The show is about celebrities who cheat on their spouses, catching "celebrity cheaters with their pants down." Not yet finding home, the show is being shopped around. Reportedly, McGee and Jungers have already agreed to do it although nothing has been signed.
Ironically, McGee allegedly once signed up for "Cheaters". She thought her then-husband Ronald Shane Modica was being unfaithful so she applied to see if she could catch him in the act. A source told Radar Online, "She applied to be on the show, and a report was submitted on her allegations of her husband cheating. But for whatever reason no further action was taken."
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up