Reality Show for Jesse James and Tiger Woods' Mistresses
Some people are not ready to let go of Jesse James and Tiger Woods' affair scandal. It has just been reported by TMZ that Bobby Goldstein aka the man behind "Cheaters" has approached James' Michelle "Bombshell" McGee and Woods' alleged mistress Jamie Jungers to front a new reality show called "Celebrity Cheaters".
The show is about celebrities who cheat on their spouses, catching "celebrity cheaters with their pants down." Not yet finding home, the show is being shopped around. Reportedly, McGee and Jungers have already agreed to do it although nothing has been signed.
Ironically, McGee allegedly once signed up for "Cheaters". She thought her then-husband Ronald Shane Modica was being unfaithful so she applied to see if she could catch him in the act. A source told Radar Online, "She applied to be on the show, and a report was submitted on her allegations of her husband cheating. But for whatever reason no further action was taken."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'