Video: Justin Bieber Makes Duet With Drake at Juno Awards
Justin Bieber got all the female teenagers screaming as he performed his hit single "Baby" on the stage of Mile One Centre in St. John's, Canada. He traded his purple shirt and black bow tie, which he wore on the red carpet, with a blue top. Crowd went wilder when Drake jumped onto the stage and spat his own verses to Justin's single.
Beside supporting the 16-year-old singer, Drake also made a solo performance which was backed by a live band. The rapper, who received double victory including Rap Recording of the Year, delivered his brand new single "Over".
Drake got four nominations at the 39th Annual Juno Awards, while Justin was nominated in three categories but he collected none of them. In New Artist of the Year category, he lost the title to Drake. "Justin Bieber, you work really hard and I wanna share this with you," so Drake said when accepting the prize.
The Sunday awards show was closed with another duet between Justin and Drake. This time, they performed a single called "Wavin' Flag" and were joined by K'naan.
More Justin Bieber News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger