Video: Justin Bieber Makes Duet With Drake at Juno Awards
Justin Bieber got all the female teenagers screaming as he performed his hit single "Baby" on the stage of Mile One Centre in St. John's, Canada. He traded his purple shirt and black bow tie, which he wore on the red carpet, with a blue top. Crowd went wilder when Drake jumped onto the stage and spat his own verses to Justin's single.
Beside supporting the 16-year-old singer, Drake also made a solo performance which was backed by a live band. The rapper, who received double victory including Rap Recording of the Year, delivered his brand new single "Over".
Drake got four nominations at the 39th Annual Juno Awards, while Justin was nominated in three categories but he collected none of them. In New Artist of the Year category, he lost the title to Drake. "Justin Bieber, you work really hard and I wanna share this with you," so Drake said when accepting the prize.
The Sunday awards show was closed with another duet between Justin and Drake. This time, they performed a single called "Wavin' Flag" and were joined by K'naan.
More Justin Bieber News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill