Video: Justin Bieber Makes Duet With Drake at Juno Awards
Justin Bieber got all the female teenagers screaming as he performed his hit single "Baby" on the stage of Mile One Centre in St. John's, Canada. He traded his purple shirt and black bow tie, which he wore on the red carpet, with a blue top. Crowd went wilder when Drake jumped onto the stage and spat his own verses to Justin's single.
Beside supporting the 16-year-old singer, Drake also made a solo performance which was backed by a live band. The rapper, who received double victory including Rap Recording of the Year, delivered his brand new single "Over".
Drake got four nominations at the 39th Annual Juno Awards, while Justin was nominated in three categories but he collected none of them. In New Artist of the Year category, he lost the title to Drake. "Justin Bieber, you work really hard and I wanna share this with you," so Drake said when accepting the prize.
The Sunday awards show was closed with another duet between Justin and Drake. This time, they performed a single called "Wavin' Flag" and were joined by K'naan.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch