Video: Justin Bieber Makes Duet With Drake at Juno Awards
Justin Bieber got all the female teenagers screaming as he performed his hit single "Baby" on the stage of Mile One Centre in St. John's, Canada. He traded his purple shirt and black bow tie, which he wore on the red carpet, with a blue top. Crowd went wilder when Drake jumped onto the stage and spat his own verses to Justin's single.
Beside supporting the 16-year-old singer, Drake also made a solo performance which was backed by a live band. The rapper, who received double victory including Rap Recording of the Year, delivered his brand new single "Over".
Drake got four nominations at the 39th Annual Juno Awards, while Justin was nominated in three categories but he collected none of them. In New Artist of the Year category, he lost the title to Drake. "Justin Bieber, you work really hard and I wanna share this with you," so Drake said when accepting the prize.
The Sunday awards show was closed with another duet between Justin and Drake. This time, they performed a single called "Wavin' Flag" and were joined by K'naan.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie