Video: Justin Bieber Makes Duet With Drake at Juno Awards
Justin Bieber got all the female teenagers screaming as he performed his hit single "Baby" on the stage of Mile One Centre in St. John's, Canada. He traded his purple shirt and black bow tie, which he wore on the red carpet, with a blue top. Crowd went wilder when Drake jumped onto the stage and spat his own verses to Justin's single.
Beside supporting the 16-year-old singer, Drake also made a solo performance which was backed by a live band. The rapper, who received double victory including Rap Recording of the Year, delivered his brand new single "Over".
Drake got four nominations at the 39th Annual Juno Awards, while Justin was nominated in three categories but he collected none of them. In New Artist of the Year category, he lost the title to Drake. "Justin Bieber, you work really hard and I wanna share this with you," so Drake said when accepting the prize.
The Sunday awards show was closed with another duet between Justin and Drake. This time, they performed a single called "Wavin' Flag" and were joined by K'naan.
More Justin Bieber News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii