Charlie Sheen Gave Photo Evidence of Shaved Head
The rumors that Charlie Sheen has pulled a Britney Spears turn out to be real. The actor who is in the middle of marriage trouble with Brooke Mueller was photographed with cleanly-shaved head on Friday, April 16 afternoon when he visited his dentist in Los Angeles.
The photo acquired by TMZ follows the one by InTouchWeekly which still hid the head under knit cap. During the Friday outing, Sheen held a copy of the magazine which has his picture on the cover under the headline "Charlie Caught Cheating". The affair has since been denied by lingerie model Angelina Tracy.
The magazine also picked the case of Sheen's shaved head as the major story in its latest issue, citing a source who said that the extreme makeover "may be part of a bigger agenda". According to a 'family friend', "His behavior has been so erratic that his friends and family are concerned. He isn't keeping in contact with anyone that he used to right now."
In contrary to the statement, Sheen's publicist Stan Rosenfield told The Dish Rag, "He is not working right now and wanted to have a different look. He didn't shave his head. He simply got a buzz cut. Big difference."
Britney Spears infamously shaved off her hair with electric clippers following her split from Kevin Federline in 2007. She entered a rehab facility few days before and after the incident.
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli