Charlie Sheen Gave Photo Evidence of Shaved Head
The rumors that Charlie Sheen has pulled a Britney Spears turn out to be real. The actor who is in the middle of marriage trouble with Brooke Mueller was photographed with cleanly-shaved head on Friday, April 16 afternoon when he visited his dentist in Los Angeles.
The photo acquired by TMZ follows the one by InTouchWeekly which still hid the head under knit cap. During the Friday outing, Sheen held a copy of the magazine which has his picture on the cover under the headline "Charlie Caught Cheating". The affair has since been denied by lingerie model Angelina Tracy.
The magazine also picked the case of Sheen's shaved head as the major story in its latest issue, citing a source who said that the extreme makeover "may be part of a bigger agenda". According to a 'family friend', "His behavior has been so erratic that his friends and family are concerned. He isn't keeping in contact with anyone that he used to right now."
In contrary to the statement, Sheen's publicist Stan Rosenfield told The Dish Rag, "He is not working right now and wanted to have a different look. He didn't shave his head. He simply got a buzz cut. Big difference."
Britney Spears infamously shaved off her hair with electric clippers following her split from Kevin Federline in 2007. She entered a rehab facility few days before and after the incident.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account