Video: Taylor Swift Tearing Clothes and Taking Dive at ACM Awards
Appearing after live performances from Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins and Toby Keith, Taylor Swift sang a song called "Change" at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards. The "Fearless" singer flew over the audience, standing on a low-fenced platform.
Halfway through, Taylor ripped off her white dress, only to reveal that there was a black get-up underneath it. In that dark-colored outfit, she rushed to the stage and finished her verses there with the help from a choir. As the music began to fade, she jumped to the crowd and was carried away on her back by several guys.
Other musical guests of the April 18 ceremony were Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Brooks & Dunn and Darius Rucker. Lady Antebellum who took home the most nods also gave a live performance.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'