Video: Taylor Swift Tearing Clothes and Taking Dive at ACM Awards
Appearing after live performances from Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins and Toby Keith, Taylor Swift sang a song called "Change" at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards. The "Fearless" singer flew over the audience, standing on a low-fenced platform.
Halfway through, Taylor ripped off her white dress, only to reveal that there was a black get-up underneath it. In that dark-colored outfit, she rushed to the stage and finished her verses there with the help from a choir. As the music began to fade, she jumped to the crowd and was carried away on her back by several guys.
Other musical guests of the April 18 ceremony were Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Brooks & Dunn and Darius Rucker. Lady Antebellum who took home the most nods also gave a live performance.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video