Video: Taylor Swift Tearing Clothes and Taking Dive at ACM Awards
Appearing after live performances from Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins and Toby Keith, Taylor Swift sang a song called "Change" at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards. The "Fearless" singer flew over the audience, standing on a low-fenced platform.
Halfway through, Taylor ripped off her white dress, only to reveal that there was a black get-up underneath it. In that dark-colored outfit, she rushed to the stage and finished her verses there with the help from a choir. As the music began to fade, she jumped to the crowd and was carried away on her back by several guys.
Other musical guests of the April 18 ceremony were Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Brooks & Dunn and Darius Rucker. Lady Antebellum who took home the most nods also gave a live performance.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival