Video: Taylor Swift Tearing Clothes and Taking Dive at ACM Awards
Appearing after live performances from Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins and Toby Keith, Taylor Swift sang a song called "Change" at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards. The "Fearless" singer flew over the audience, standing on a low-fenced platform.
Halfway through, Taylor ripped off her white dress, only to reveal that there was a black get-up underneath it. In that dark-colored outfit, she rushed to the stage and finished her verses there with the help from a choir. As the music began to fade, she jumped to the crowd and was carried away on her back by several guys.
Other musical guests of the April 18 ceremony were Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Brooks & Dunn and Darius Rucker. Lady Antebellum who took home the most nods also gave a live performance.
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd