Video: Taylor Swift Tearing Clothes and Taking Dive at ACM Awards
Appearing after live performances from Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins and Toby Keith, Taylor Swift sang a song called "Change" at this year's Academy of Country Music Awards. The "Fearless" singer flew over the audience, standing on a low-fenced platform.
Halfway through, Taylor ripped off her white dress, only to reveal that there was a black get-up underneath it. In that dark-colored outfit, she rushed to the stage and finished her verses there with the help from a choir. As the music began to fade, she jumped to the crowd and was carried away on her back by several guys.
Other musical guests of the April 18 ceremony were Brad Paisley, Rascal Flatts, Brooks & Dunn and Darius Rucker. Lady Antebellum who took home the most nods also gave a live performance.
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl