'Desperate Housewives' 6.20 Preview: Fairview Strangler Unmasked
This week, "Desperate Housewives" is officially back after a long hiatus and next week, the identity of the Fairview strangler will be revealed. The serial killer in fact has been living among the women of Wisteria Lane. He once caught Gaby and Carlos during an intimate moment, Bree offered him a job and some dating advice, Susan encouraged his passion for art and Lynette will show him some kindness and generosity.
Talking about the identity of the mysterious character, Brenda Strong revealed to Zap2It, "Mary Alice actually had some past history with the strangler." Strong elaborated, "... If you go back to episode one of this season, and re-watch everything [leading up to the reveal], you'll find all the strings and the seeds that were planted. You'll see them and you'll go, oh! That was a clue! So it's not going to come out of the blue, but I guarantee you'll be surprised."
Airing on April 25, the episode is called "Epiphany". Mary Alice, the narrator of the series, will appear in flesh. Strong said that things will progress quickly in the next three episodes after "Epiphany".
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single