'Desperate Housewives' 6.20 Preview: Fairview Strangler Unmasked
This week, "Desperate Housewives" is officially back after a long hiatus and next week, the identity of the Fairview strangler will be revealed. The serial killer in fact has been living among the women of Wisteria Lane. He once caught Gaby and Carlos during an intimate moment, Bree offered him a job and some dating advice, Susan encouraged his passion for art and Lynette will show him some kindness and generosity.
Talking about the identity of the mysterious character, Brenda Strong revealed to Zap2It, "Mary Alice actually had some past history with the strangler." Strong elaborated, "... If you go back to episode one of this season, and re-watch everything [leading up to the reveal], you'll find all the strings and the seeds that were planted. You'll see them and you'll go, oh! That was a clue! So it's not going to come out of the blue, but I guarantee you'll be surprised."
Airing on April 25, the episode is called "Epiphany". Mary Alice, the narrator of the series, will appear in flesh. Strong said that things will progress quickly in the next three episodes after "Epiphany".
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character