'Desperate Housewives' 6.20 Preview: Fairview Strangler Unmasked
This week, "Desperate Housewives" is officially back after a long hiatus and next week, the identity of the Fairview strangler will be revealed. The serial killer in fact has been living among the women of Wisteria Lane. He once caught Gaby and Carlos during an intimate moment, Bree offered him a job and some dating advice, Susan encouraged his passion for art and Lynette will show him some kindness and generosity.
Talking about the identity of the mysterious character, Brenda Strong revealed to Zap2It, "Mary Alice actually had some past history with the strangler." Strong elaborated, "... If you go back to episode one of this season, and re-watch everything [leading up to the reveal], you'll find all the strings and the seeds that were planted. You'll see them and you'll go, oh! That was a clue! So it's not going to come out of the blue, but I guarantee you'll be surprised."
Airing on April 25, the episode is called "Epiphany". Mary Alice, the narrator of the series, will appear in flesh. Strong said that things will progress quickly in the next three episodes after "Epiphany".
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season