'Desperate Housewives' 6.20 Preview: Fairview Strangler Unmasked
This week, "Desperate Housewives" is officially back after a long hiatus and next week, the identity of the Fairview strangler will be revealed. The serial killer in fact has been living among the women of Wisteria Lane. He once caught Gaby and Carlos during an intimate moment, Bree offered him a job and some dating advice, Susan encouraged his passion for art and Lynette will show him some kindness and generosity.
Talking about the identity of the mysterious character, Brenda Strong revealed to Zap2It, "Mary Alice actually had some past history with the strangler." Strong elaborated, "... If you go back to episode one of this season, and re-watch everything [leading up to the reveal], you'll find all the strings and the seeds that were planted. You'll see them and you'll go, oh! That was a clue! So it's not going to come out of the blue, but I guarantee you'll be surprised."
Airing on April 25, the episode is called "Epiphany". Mary Alice, the narrator of the series, will appear in flesh. Strong said that things will progress quickly in the next three episodes after "Epiphany".
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell