'Desperate Housewives' 6.20 Preview: Fairview Strangler Unmasked
This week, "Desperate Housewives" is officially back after a long hiatus and next week, the identity of the Fairview strangler will be revealed. The serial killer in fact has been living among the women of Wisteria Lane. He once caught Gaby and Carlos during an intimate moment, Bree offered him a job and some dating advice, Susan encouraged his passion for art and Lynette will show him some kindness and generosity.
Talking about the identity of the mysterious character, Brenda Strong revealed to Zap2It, "Mary Alice actually had some past history with the strangler." Strong elaborated, "... If you go back to episode one of this season, and re-watch everything [leading up to the reveal], you'll find all the strings and the seeds that were planted. You'll see them and you'll go, oh! That was a clue! So it's not going to come out of the blue, but I guarantee you'll be surprised."
Airing on April 25, the episode is called "Epiphany". Mary Alice, the narrator of the series, will appear in flesh. Strong said that things will progress quickly in the next three episodes after "Epiphany".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier