Alexander Skarsgard Gets Crotch Grab and Physical Restrain at Coachella
Alexander Skarsgard and his alleged girlfriend Kate Bosworth spent their weekend by enjoying live performances from the likes of Muse, Gorillaz, Jay-Z at the 2010 Coachella summer music festival on Saturday, April 17. Joined by some friends, the actor was seen playful with a female pal.
The blond girl who donned a striped dress was pictured pulling his pants at the private area when sitting on the yard. He later took revenge on her by squeezing his knees around her head. Kate, who stood close to him, had a good laugh watching the joke.
But the day ended on a sour note for the "True Blood" heartthrob. Alexander reportedly became enraged when an aggressive photographer refused to stop taking pictures of him and Kate's. Some people including a police had to calm him down and physically restrain him. Fortunately, the altercation was quickly solved and no one was arrested.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'