Alexander Skarsgard Gets Crotch Grab and Physical Restrain at Coachella
Alexander Skarsgard and his alleged girlfriend Kate Bosworth spent their weekend by enjoying live performances from the likes of Muse, Gorillaz, Jay-Z at the 2010 Coachella summer music festival on Saturday, April 17. Joined by some friends, the actor was seen playful with a female pal.
The blond girl who donned a striped dress was pictured pulling his pants at the private area when sitting on the yard. He later took revenge on her by squeezing his knees around her head. Kate, who stood close to him, had a good laugh watching the joke.
But the day ended on a sour note for the "True Blood" heartthrob. Alexander reportedly became enraged when an aggressive photographer refused to stop taking pictures of him and Kate's. Some people including a police had to calm him down and physically restrain him. Fortunately, the altercation was quickly solved and no one was arrested.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!