Alexander Skarsgard Gets Crotch Grab and Physical Restrain at Coachella
Alexander Skarsgard and his alleged girlfriend Kate Bosworth spent their weekend by enjoying live performances from the likes of Muse, Gorillaz, Jay-Z at the 2010 Coachella summer music festival on Saturday, April 17. Joined by some friends, the actor was seen playful with a female pal.
The blond girl who donned a striped dress was pictured pulling his pants at the private area when sitting on the yard. He later took revenge on her by squeezing his knees around her head. Kate, who stood close to him, had a good laugh watching the joke.
But the day ended on a sour note for the "True Blood" heartthrob. Alexander reportedly became enraged when an aggressive photographer refused to stop taking pictures of him and Kate's. Some people including a police had to calm him down and physically restrain him. Fortunately, the altercation was quickly solved and no one was arrested.
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert