Alexander Skarsgard Gets Crotch Grab and Physical Restrain at Coachella
Alexander Skarsgard and his alleged girlfriend Kate Bosworth spent their weekend by enjoying live performances from the likes of Muse, Gorillaz, Jay-Z at the 2010 Coachella summer music festival on Saturday, April 17. Joined by some friends, the actor was seen playful with a female pal.
The blond girl who donned a striped dress was pictured pulling his pants at the private area when sitting on the yard. He later took revenge on her by squeezing his knees around her head. Kate, who stood close to him, had a good laugh watching the joke.
But the day ended on a sour note for the "True Blood" heartthrob. Alexander reportedly became enraged when an aggressive photographer refused to stop taking pictures of him and Kate's. Some people including a police had to calm him down and physically restrain him. Fortunately, the altercation was quickly solved and no one was arrested.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival