Alexander Skarsgard Gets Crotch Grab and Physical Restrain at Coachella
Alexander Skarsgard and his alleged girlfriend Kate Bosworth spent their weekend by enjoying live performances from the likes of Muse, Gorillaz, Jay-Z at the 2010 Coachella summer music festival on Saturday, April 17. Joined by some friends, the actor was seen playful with a female pal.
The blond girl who donned a striped dress was pictured pulling his pants at the private area when sitting on the yard. He later took revenge on her by squeezing his knees around her head. Kate, who stood close to him, had a good laugh watching the joke.
But the day ended on a sour note for the "True Blood" heartthrob. Alexander reportedly became enraged when an aggressive photographer refused to stop taking pictures of him and Kate's. Some people including a police had to calm him down and physically restrain him. Fortunately, the altercation was quickly solved and no one was arrested.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3