Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers Team Up at 'Oceans' Premiere
Some Hollywood stars gathered at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles, California on Saturday, April 17 to promote Disney's feature film "Oceans". Demi Lovato, who has her joint track "Make a Wave" with Joe Jonas featured in the documentary, was one of the guests spotted at the premiere.
Wearing a black and green dress, the 17-year-old was not alone as she brought her little sister Madison De La Garza. She later posed alongside her boyfriend Joe and other members of Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas, on the blue carpet.
Chloe Bridges, Max Ehrich and Bella Thorne were also among the youngsters who were pictured at the special screening. Meanwhile, senior actors who came to the premiere that afternoon include Pierce Brosnan, Maria Canals Barrera, Gilles Marini and many others.
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie