Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers Team Up at 'Oceans' Premiere
Some Hollywood stars gathered at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles, California on Saturday, April 17 to promote Disney's feature film "Oceans". Demi Lovato, who has her joint track "Make a Wave" with Joe Jonas featured in the documentary, was one of the guests spotted at the premiere.
Wearing a black and green dress, the 17-year-old was not alone as she brought her little sister Madison De La Garza. She later posed alongside her boyfriend Joe and other members of Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas, on the blue carpet.
Chloe Bridges, Max Ehrich and Bella Thorne were also among the youngsters who were pictured at the special screening. Meanwhile, senior actors who came to the premiere that afternoon include Pierce Brosnan, Maria Canals Barrera, Gilles Marini and many others.
More Demi Lovato News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie