Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers Team Up at 'Oceans' Premiere
Some Hollywood stars gathered at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles, California on Saturday, April 17 to promote Disney's feature film "Oceans". Demi Lovato, who has her joint track "Make a Wave" with Joe Jonas featured in the documentary, was one of the guests spotted at the premiere.
Wearing a black and green dress, the 17-year-old was not alone as she brought her little sister Madison De La Garza. She later posed alongside her boyfriend Joe and other members of Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas, on the blue carpet.
Chloe Bridges, Max Ehrich and Bella Thorne were also among the youngsters who were pictured at the special screening. Meanwhile, senior actors who came to the premiere that afternoon include Pierce Brosnan, Maria Canals Barrera, Gilles Marini and many others.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit