Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers Team Up at 'Oceans' Premiere
Some Hollywood stars gathered at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles, California on Saturday, April 17 to promote Disney's feature film "Oceans". Demi Lovato, who has her joint track "Make a Wave" with Joe Jonas featured in the documentary, was one of the guests spotted at the premiere.
Wearing a black and green dress, the 17-year-old was not alone as she brought her little sister Madison De La Garza. She later posed alongside her boyfriend Joe and other members of Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas, on the blue carpet.
Chloe Bridges, Max Ehrich and Bella Thorne were also among the youngsters who were pictured at the special screening. Meanwhile, senior actors who came to the premiere that afternoon include Pierce Brosnan, Maria Canals Barrera, Gilles Marini and many others.
More Demi Lovato News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'