Demi Lovato and Jonas Brothers Team Up at 'Oceans' Premiere
Some Hollywood stars gathered at the El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles, California on Saturday, April 17 to promote Disney's feature film "Oceans". Demi Lovato, who has her joint track "Make a Wave" with Joe Jonas featured in the documentary, was one of the guests spotted at the premiere.
Wearing a black and green dress, the 17-year-old was not alone as she brought her little sister Madison De La Garza. She later posed alongside her boyfriend Joe and other members of Jonas Brothers, Nick Jonas and Kevin Jonas, on the blue carpet.
Chloe Bridges, Max Ehrich and Bella Thorne were also among the youngsters who were pictured at the special screening. Meanwhile, senior actors who came to the premiere that afternoon include Pierce Brosnan, Maria Canals Barrera, Gilles Marini and many others.
More Demi Lovato News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny