'Glee', Blondie and More Honored at 2010 TV Land Awards
Faces from the TV and music world gathered on Saturday, April 17 to celebrate honors being handed out at TV Land Awards. Jane Lynch was in hand to present Deborah Harry with Icon Award for Blondie's contribution to music and pop culture. The band later performed two songs during the ceremony.
Tom Hanks was also present to receive the Anniversary Award which he shared with Peter Scolari, Donna Dixon, Thelma Hopkins and Holland Taylor. They were celebrating the 30th anniversary of '80s sitcom "Bossom Buddies". Equally reuniting were the cast of "Everybody Loves Raymond" who were given the Impact Award for their contribution to TV history.
The classic ensemble of "Charlie's Angels" were handed Pop Culture Award. Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith were present on behalf of Farrah Fawcett who received a special tribute. Mel Brooks brought home Legend Award for his work in "Get Smart", "The Producers", and others.
Relatively new show "Glee" was honored Future Classic Award while "The Love Boat" was handed Fan Favorite Award.
The gala will be aired on TV Land on Sunday, April 25.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'