'Glee', Blondie and More Honored at 2010 TV Land Awards
Faces from the TV and music world gathered on Saturday, April 17 to celebrate honors being handed out at TV Land Awards. Jane Lynch was in hand to present Deborah Harry with Icon Award for Blondie's contribution to music and pop culture. The band later performed two songs during the ceremony.
Tom Hanks was also present to receive the Anniversary Award which he shared with Peter Scolari, Donna Dixon, Thelma Hopkins and Holland Taylor. They were celebrating the 30th anniversary of '80s sitcom "Bossom Buddies". Equally reuniting were the cast of "Everybody Loves Raymond" who were given the Impact Award for their contribution to TV history.
The classic ensemble of "Charlie's Angels" were handed Pop Culture Award. Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith were present on behalf of Farrah Fawcett who received a special tribute. Mel Brooks brought home Legend Award for his work in "Get Smart", "The Producers", and others.
Relatively new show "Glee" was honored Future Classic Award while "The Love Boat" was handed Fan Favorite Award.
The gala will be aired on TV Land on Sunday, April 25.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!