'Glee', Blondie and More Honored at 2010 TV Land Awards
Faces from the TV and music world gathered on Saturday, April 17 to celebrate honors being handed out at TV Land Awards. Jane Lynch was in hand to present Deborah Harry with Icon Award for Blondie's contribution to music and pop culture. The band later performed two songs during the ceremony.
Tom Hanks was also present to receive the Anniversary Award which he shared with Peter Scolari, Donna Dixon, Thelma Hopkins and Holland Taylor. They were celebrating the 30th anniversary of '80s sitcom "Bossom Buddies". Equally reuniting were the cast of "Everybody Loves Raymond" who were given the Impact Award for their contribution to TV history.
The classic ensemble of "Charlie's Angels" were handed Pop Culture Award. Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith were present on behalf of Farrah Fawcett who received a special tribute. Mel Brooks brought home Legend Award for his work in "Get Smart", "The Producers", and others.
Relatively new show "Glee" was honored Future Classic Award while "The Love Boat" was handed Fan Favorite Award.
The gala will be aired on TV Land on Sunday, April 25.
More Glee News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier