'Glee', Blondie and More Honored at 2010 TV Land Awards
Faces from the TV and music world gathered on Saturday, April 17 to celebrate honors being handed out at TV Land Awards. Jane Lynch was in hand to present Deborah Harry with Icon Award for Blondie's contribution to music and pop culture. The band later performed two songs during the ceremony.
Tom Hanks was also present to receive the Anniversary Award which he shared with Peter Scolari, Donna Dixon, Thelma Hopkins and Holland Taylor. They were celebrating the 30th anniversary of '80s sitcom "Bossom Buddies". Equally reuniting were the cast of "Everybody Loves Raymond" who were given the Impact Award for their contribution to TV history.
The classic ensemble of "Charlie's Angels" were handed Pop Culture Award. Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith were present on behalf of Farrah Fawcett who received a special tribute. Mel Brooks brought home Legend Award for his work in "Get Smart", "The Producers", and others.
Relatively new show "Glee" was honored Future Classic Award while "The Love Boat" was handed Fan Favorite Award.
The gala will be aired on TV Land on Sunday, April 25.
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book