Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum and More Hit 2010 ACM Awards Orange Carpet
The 45th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards has been kicked off on Sunday, April 18 and is marked with the arrival of a number of celebrities. Taylor Swift, who received multiple nominations at the show, graces the orange carpet with her wisteria chiffon embroidered draped Marchesa gown.
Arriving in brighter-colored dress is Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum. The singer who is joined by other two members of her band, Charles Kelley and Dave Haywood, wears a one-shouldered pink dress. Meanwhile, Carrie Underwood opts to appear with simpler style by wearing a peach one-ruffled-shouldered, mini dress, which features an embellished side halter and belt.
Julianne Hough opts a more natural color for her dress, putting on a white strapless gown, which features details on the chest area. Meanwhile, Gretchen Wilson stays true to her country music genre by wearing a black tank top paired with jeans and boots.
Some of the male guests, such as Kix Brooks of Brooks & Dunn as well as Tim McGraw, appear in cowboy-like outifts. Other male singers who suit up in formal outfits include Keith Urban, Ronnie Dunn, Joshua Scott Jones, Jake Owen and many more.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal