Release Schedule of 'Green Lantern' Trailer and Teaser Poster
Many pictures from the set of "Green Lantern" have surfaced on Internet lately, but one can expect to see more sneak peeks from the film in the near future. According to a contributor for Comic Book Movie, he has got some information from an effects supervisor at Sony Imageworks who has confirmed when the official picture and trailer from the movie will come out.
According to the insider, a trailer for the upcoming superhero film will be screened at forthcoming San Diego Comic Con International which will be held on July 21-24 this year. Meanwhile, teaser posters for the movie are planned to come out in theaters within this fall.
The insider spills more information about the production as he says that the movie cost over $200 million before taking into account Louisiana tax incentives. Additionally, Comic Book Movie also mentions that Hal Jordan, the alter ego of Green Lantern who is played by Ryan Reynolds, will be wearing "the iconic domino mask" in the film feature.
"Green Lantern" tells the story of Hal Jordan, an ordinary man chosen by a dying alien named Abin Sur to receive a green energy-powered ring used for protecting the planet. Blake Lively is cast as Jordan's love interest Carol Ferris, while villainous Sinestro will be tackled by Mark Strong. The action adventure flick is planned to hit U.S. theaters on June 17, 2011.
More Green Lantern News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?