Brand New Picture From Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly'
CBS Films has given away another preview to "Beastly" by unleashing a brand new still. The image shows Vanessa Hudgens who is carried by Alex Pettyfer when he has transformed into a beast. Despite his horrible face, the actress seems comfortable being close to him.
The new photo from "Beastly" can be seen on MTV Hollywood Crush. Later, on Monday, April 19, the first full-length trailer for the movie will also be premiered via the same site.
"Beastly" revolves around the love story of arrogant young man Kyle, played by Alex, who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Vanessa's Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, the movie is supported by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Additionally, Neil Patrick Harris and Peter Krause are also among the cast ensemble. This drama will be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby