Brand New Picture From Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly'
CBS Films has given away another preview to "Beastly" by unleashing a brand new still. The image shows Vanessa Hudgens who is carried by Alex Pettyfer when he has transformed into a beast. Despite his horrible face, the actress seems comfortable being close to him.
The new photo from "Beastly" can be seen on MTV Hollywood Crush. Later, on Monday, April 19, the first full-length trailer for the movie will also be premiered via the same site.
"Beastly" revolves around the love story of arrogant young man Kyle, played by Alex, who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Vanessa's Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, the movie is supported by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Additionally, Neil Patrick Harris and Peter Krause are also among the cast ensemble. This drama will be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation