Brand New Picture From Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly'
CBS Films has given away another preview to "Beastly" by unleashing a brand new still. The image shows Vanessa Hudgens who is carried by Alex Pettyfer when he has transformed into a beast. Despite his horrible face, the actress seems comfortable being close to him.
The new photo from "Beastly" can be seen on MTV Hollywood Crush. Later, on Monday, April 19, the first full-length trailer for the movie will also be premiered via the same site.
"Beastly" revolves around the love story of arrogant young man Kyle, played by Alex, who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Vanessa's Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, the movie is supported by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Additionally, Neil Patrick Harris and Peter Krause are also among the cast ensemble. This drama will be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune