Brand New Picture From Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly'
CBS Films has given away another preview to "Beastly" by unleashing a brand new still. The image shows Vanessa Hudgens who is carried by Alex Pettyfer when he has transformed into a beast. Despite his horrible face, the actress seems comfortable being close to him.
The new photo from "Beastly" can be seen on MTV Hollywood Crush. Later, on Monday, April 19, the first full-length trailer for the movie will also be premiered via the same site.
"Beastly" revolves around the love story of arrogant young man Kyle, played by Alex, who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Vanessa's Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, the movie is supported by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Additionally, Neil Patrick Harris and Peter Krause are also among the cast ensemble. This drama will be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group