Brand New Picture From Vanessa Hudgens' 'Beastly'
CBS Films has given away another preview to "Beastly" by unleashing a brand new still. The image shows Vanessa Hudgens who is carried by Alex Pettyfer when he has transformed into a beast. Despite his horrible face, the actress seems comfortable being close to him.
The new photo from "Beastly" can be seen on MTV Hollywood Crush. Later, on Monday, April 19, the first full-length trailer for the movie will also be premiered via the same site.
"Beastly" revolves around the love story of arrogant young man Kyle, played by Alex, who is cursed into a grotesque monster after ditching a date. Within a year, he has to find someone that will love him to break the curse. He then finds his love in Vanessa's Lindy, who never got his attention before.
Based on Alex Flinn's young-adult novel of the same title, the movie is supported by Mary-Kate Olsen who portrays a witch named Kendra Hilferty. Additionally, Neil Patrick Harris and Peter Krause are also among the cast ensemble. This drama will be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 30.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame