Christina Applegate Is Getting Married for Second Time
Christina Applegate has found "the one" for her. The actress has taken her relationship with her musician boyfriend Martyn Lenoble to the next level since her representative has confirmed, "Christina Applegate and musician Martyn Lenoble are engaged."
Though the news has just been broken, the couple apparently has been engaged since February 14. The representative added, "This will be the second marriage for both," but the actress and the rocker have not set a date for their wedding.
Christina and Martyn have been dating for two years. The 38-year-old Emmy-winning star who recently play a lead character in sitcom "Samantha Who?" was previously married to Johnathon Schaech before they split in 2005 after a four-year marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'