Christina Applegate Is Getting Married for Second Time
Christina Applegate has found "the one" for her. The actress has taken her relationship with her musician boyfriend Martyn Lenoble to the next level since her representative has confirmed, "Christina Applegate and musician Martyn Lenoble are engaged."
Though the news has just been broken, the couple apparently has been engaged since February 14. The representative added, "This will be the second marriage for both," but the actress and the rocker have not set a date for their wedding.
Christina and Martyn have been dating for two years. The 38-year-old Emmy-winning star who recently play a lead character in sitcom "Samantha Who?" was previously married to Johnathon Schaech before they split in 2005 after a four-year marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign