Christina Applegate Is Getting Married for Second Time
Christina Applegate has found "the one" for her. The actress has taken her relationship with her musician boyfriend Martyn Lenoble to the next level since her representative has confirmed, "Christina Applegate and musician Martyn Lenoble are engaged."
Though the news has just been broken, the couple apparently has been engaged since February 14. The representative added, "This will be the second marriage for both," but the actress and the rocker have not set a date for their wedding.
Christina and Martyn have been dating for two years. The 38-year-old Emmy-winning star who recently play a lead character in sitcom "Samantha Who?" was previously married to Johnathon Schaech before they split in 2005 after a four-year marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs