Christina Applegate Is Getting Married for Second Time
Christina Applegate has found "the one" for her. The actress has taken her relationship with her musician boyfriend Martyn Lenoble to the next level since her representative has confirmed, "Christina Applegate and musician Martyn Lenoble are engaged."
Though the news has just been broken, the couple apparently has been engaged since February 14. The representative added, "This will be the second marriage for both," but the actress and the rocker have not set a date for their wedding.
Christina and Martyn have been dating for two years. The 38-year-old Emmy-winning star who recently play a lead character in sitcom "Samantha Who?" was previously married to Johnathon Schaech before they split in 2005 after a four-year marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture