Christina Applegate Is Getting Married for Second Time
Christina Applegate has found "the one" for her. The actress has taken her relationship with her musician boyfriend Martyn Lenoble to the next level since her representative has confirmed, "Christina Applegate and musician Martyn Lenoble are engaged."
Though the news has just been broken, the couple apparently has been engaged since February 14. The representative added, "This will be the second marriage for both," but the actress and the rocker have not set a date for their wedding.
Christina and Martyn have been dating for two years. The 38-year-old Emmy-winning star who recently play a lead character in sitcom "Samantha Who?" was previously married to Johnathon Schaech before they split in 2005 after a four-year marriage. Their divorce was finalized in 2007.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!