Kim Cattrall Pole Dancing in 'Meet Monica Velour' Clip
The first sneak peek to "Meet Monica Velour" has been provided in form of an age-restricted clip. An exclusive courtesy of Cinematical, the video gives a look at the scene in which a young, nerd boy played by Dustin Ingram sees an erotic stage performance.
And the woman who does the rauchy stage act is no other than lead actress Kim Cattrall. Appearing on the stage with a bride veil, she does pole dancing with the set of romantic song "Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You" from Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack.
The film centers its story on Tobe who has an unlikely friendship with his idol, Cattrall's Monica Velour. Later, his unripe romantic impulses entangle with her messy life as a struggling single mother embroiled in a custody battle for her only daughter.
"Meet Monica Velour" is directed by Keith Bearden and will have its world premiere at upcoming Tribeca Film Festival in New York City on April 25. However, the drama comedy has not had U.S. release date.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo