Kim Cattrall Pole Dancing in 'Meet Monica Velour' Clip
The first sneak peek to "Meet Monica Velour" has been provided in form of an age-restricted clip. An exclusive courtesy of Cinematical, the video gives a look at the scene in which a young, nerd boy played by Dustin Ingram sees an erotic stage performance.
And the woman who does the rauchy stage act is no other than lead actress Kim Cattrall. Appearing on the stage with a bride veil, she does pole dancing with the set of romantic song "Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You" from Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack.
The film centers its story on Tobe who has an unlikely friendship with his idol, Cattrall's Monica Velour. Later, his unripe romantic impulses entangle with her messy life as a struggling single mother embroiled in a custody battle for her only daughter.
"Meet Monica Velour" is directed by Keith Bearden and will have its world premiere at upcoming Tribeca Film Festival in New York City on April 25. However, the drama comedy has not had U.S. release date.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'