Kim Cattrall Pole Dancing in 'Meet Monica Velour' Clip
The first sneak peek to "Meet Monica Velour" has been provided in form of an age-restricted clip. An exclusive courtesy of Cinematical, the video gives a look at the scene in which a young, nerd boy played by Dustin Ingram sees an erotic stage performance.
And the woman who does the rauchy stage act is no other than lead actress Kim Cattrall. Appearing on the stage with a bride veil, she does pole dancing with the set of romantic song "Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You" from Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack.
The film centers its story on Tobe who has an unlikely friendship with his idol, Cattrall's Monica Velour. Later, his unripe romantic impulses entangle with her messy life as a struggling single mother embroiled in a custody battle for her only daughter.
"Meet Monica Velour" is directed by Keith Bearden and will have its world premiere at upcoming Tribeca Film Festival in New York City on April 25. However, the drama comedy has not had U.S. release date.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns