Kim Cattrall Pole Dancing in 'Meet Monica Velour' Clip
The first sneak peek to "Meet Monica Velour" has been provided in form of an age-restricted clip. An exclusive courtesy of Cinematical, the video gives a look at the scene in which a young, nerd boy played by Dustin Ingram sees an erotic stage performance.
And the woman who does the rauchy stage act is no other than lead actress Kim Cattrall. Appearing on the stage with a bride veil, she does pole dancing with the set of romantic song "Tonight I Celebrate My Love for You" from Peabo Bryson and Roberta Flack.
The film centers its story on Tobe who has an unlikely friendship with his idol, Cattrall's Monica Velour. Later, his unripe romantic impulses entangle with her messy life as a struggling single mother embroiled in a custody battle for her only daughter.
"Meet Monica Velour" is directed by Keith Bearden and will have its world premiere at upcoming Tribeca Film Festival in New York City on April 25. However, the drama comedy has not had U.S. release date.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels