First Look of Neil Patrick Harris on 'Glee'
How Neil Patrick Harris will look like on "Glee" has been revealed in two stills released via Access Hollywood. As the guest star of May 18 episode, Harris will play Bryan Adam, a former rival of Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester who is also an anti-arts-funding board member at McKinley High.
The episode is called "Dream On" but the synopsis has not been released. Producer Brian Falchuk, however, shed a little light on how the actor is doing in the episode. He said, "He was delightful, he was easy, he was all the things you wanted him to be. ...When we were writing the character, we were like, 'Oh my God, what if for some reason, Neil ...can't do it? No one else can play this character; we'll have to rewrite the whole episode!' "
Co-producer Ian Brennan added, "I'm really excited to see the cut of that episode, because I think it's gonna be really, really good and really funny." The producers are open to the idea for Harris' character to return again in future episodes.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?