First Look of Neil Patrick Harris on 'Glee'
How Neil Patrick Harris will look like on "Glee" has been revealed in two stills released via Access Hollywood. As the guest star of May 18 episode, Harris will play Bryan Adam, a former rival of Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester who is also an anti-arts-funding board member at McKinley High.
The episode is called "Dream On" but the synopsis has not been released. Producer Brian Falchuk, however, shed a little light on how the actor is doing in the episode. He said, "He was delightful, he was easy, he was all the things you wanted him to be. ...When we were writing the character, we were like, 'Oh my God, what if for some reason, Neil ...can't do it? No one else can play this character; we'll have to rewrite the whole episode!' "
Co-producer Ian Brennan added, "I'm really excited to see the cut of that episode, because I think it's gonna be really, really good and really funny." The producers are open to the idea for Harris' character to return again in future episodes.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special