First Look of Neil Patrick Harris on 'Glee'
How Neil Patrick Harris will look like on "Glee" has been revealed in two stills released via Access Hollywood. As the guest star of May 18 episode, Harris will play Bryan Adam, a former rival of Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester who is also an anti-arts-funding board member at McKinley High.
The episode is called "Dream On" but the synopsis has not been released. Producer Brian Falchuk, however, shed a little light on how the actor is doing in the episode. He said, "He was delightful, he was easy, he was all the things you wanted him to be. ...When we were writing the character, we were like, 'Oh my God, what if for some reason, Neil ...can't do it? No one else can play this character; we'll have to rewrite the whole episode!' "
Co-producer Ian Brennan added, "I'm really excited to see the cut of that episode, because I think it's gonna be really, really good and really funny." The producers are open to the idea for Harris' character to return again in future episodes.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton