First Look of Neil Patrick Harris on 'Glee'
How Neil Patrick Harris will look like on "Glee" has been revealed in two stills released via Access Hollywood. As the guest star of May 18 episode, Harris will play Bryan Adam, a former rival of Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester who is also an anti-arts-funding board member at McKinley High.
The episode is called "Dream On" but the synopsis has not been released. Producer Brian Falchuk, however, shed a little light on how the actor is doing in the episode. He said, "He was delightful, he was easy, he was all the things you wanted him to be. ...When we were writing the character, we were like, 'Oh my God, what if for some reason, Neil ...can't do it? No one else can play this character; we'll have to rewrite the whole episode!' "
Co-producer Ian Brennan added, "I'm really excited to see the cut of that episode, because I think it's gonna be really, really good and really funny." The producers are open to the idea for Harris' character to return again in future episodes.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris