First Look of Neil Patrick Harris on 'Glee'
How Neil Patrick Harris will look like on "Glee" has been revealed in two stills released via Access Hollywood. As the guest star of May 18 episode, Harris will play Bryan Adam, a former rival of Matthew Morrison's Will Schuester who is also an anti-arts-funding board member at McKinley High.
The episode is called "Dream On" but the synopsis has not been released. Producer Brian Falchuk, however, shed a little light on how the actor is doing in the episode. He said, "He was delightful, he was easy, he was all the things you wanted him to be. ...When we were writing the character, we were like, 'Oh my God, what if for some reason, Neil ...can't do it? No one else can play this character; we'll have to rewrite the whole episode!' "
Co-producer Ian Brennan added, "I'm really excited to see the cut of that episode, because I think it's gonna be really, really good and really funny." The producers are open to the idea for Harris' character to return again in future episodes.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture