Kris Allen Lands Publishing Deal With Universal Music
It has been officially announced that Kris Allen sealed a publishing deal with Universal Music. The deal includes Allen's self-titled album "Kris Allen" as well as future works during the term of the agreement.
The winner of "American Idol" season 8 said, "I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with Monti Olson and the creative staff at Universal Music Publishing Group." Monti Olson, Senior Vice President of Universal Music Publishing Group, added, "I am proud that a songwriter of Kris' caliber would choose to make Universal Music Publishing Group his home. I look forward to the future with Kris."
Kris Allen has released his post-"Idol" album in November 2009. He returned to the stage of the reality singing competition in a February episode, reuniting with Allison Iraheta. At that time, he performed "Let It Be" and talked about his experience of visiting Haiti, while Iraheta sang "Scars".
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order