Kris Allen Lands Publishing Deal With Universal Music
It has been officially announced that Kris Allen sealed a publishing deal with Universal Music. The deal includes Allen's self-titled album "Kris Allen" as well as future works during the term of the agreement.
The winner of "American Idol" season 8 said, "I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with Monti Olson and the creative staff at Universal Music Publishing Group." Monti Olson, Senior Vice President of Universal Music Publishing Group, added, "I am proud that a songwriter of Kris' caliber would choose to make Universal Music Publishing Group his home. I look forward to the future with Kris."
Kris Allen has released his post-"Idol" album in November 2009. He returned to the stage of the reality singing competition in a February episode, reuniting with Allison Iraheta. At that time, he performed "Let It Be" and talked about his experience of visiting Haiti, while Iraheta sang "Scars".
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby