Kris Allen Lands Publishing Deal With Universal Music
It has been officially announced that Kris Allen sealed a publishing deal with Universal Music. The deal includes Allen's self-titled album "Kris Allen" as well as future works during the term of the agreement.
The winner of "American Idol" season 8 said, "I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with Monti Olson and the creative staff at Universal Music Publishing Group." Monti Olson, Senior Vice President of Universal Music Publishing Group, added, "I am proud that a songwriter of Kris' caliber would choose to make Universal Music Publishing Group his home. I look forward to the future with Kris."
Kris Allen has released his post-"Idol" album in November 2009. He returned to the stage of the reality singing competition in a February episode, reuniting with Allison Iraheta. At that time, he performed "Let It Be" and talked about his experience of visiting Haiti, while Iraheta sang "Scars".
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child