Kris Allen Lands Publishing Deal With Universal Music
It has been officially announced that Kris Allen sealed a publishing deal with Universal Music. The deal includes Allen's self-titled album "Kris Allen" as well as future works during the term of the agreement.
The winner of "American Idol" season 8 said, "I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with Monti Olson and the creative staff at Universal Music Publishing Group." Monti Olson, Senior Vice President of Universal Music Publishing Group, added, "I am proud that a songwriter of Kris' caliber would choose to make Universal Music Publishing Group his home. I look forward to the future with Kris."
Kris Allen has released his post-"Idol" album in November 2009. He returned to the stage of the reality singing competition in a February episode, reuniting with Allison Iraheta. At that time, he performed "Let It Be" and talked about his experience of visiting Haiti, while Iraheta sang "Scars".
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal