Kris Allen Lands Publishing Deal With Universal Music
It has been officially announced that Kris Allen sealed a publishing deal with Universal Music. The deal includes Allen's self-titled album "Kris Allen" as well as future works during the term of the agreement.
The winner of "American Idol" season 8 said, "I look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with Monti Olson and the creative staff at Universal Music Publishing Group." Monti Olson, Senior Vice President of Universal Music Publishing Group, added, "I am proud that a songwriter of Kris' caliber would choose to make Universal Music Publishing Group his home. I look forward to the future with Kris."
Kris Allen has released his post-"Idol" album in November 2009. He returned to the stage of the reality singing competition in a February episode, reuniting with Allison Iraheta. At that time, he performed "Let It Be" and talked about his experience of visiting Haiti, while Iraheta sang "Scars".
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie