New Stills From 'Fringe' Musical Episode
The promotional photos of "Fringe" episode which is wrapped in a musical tone have been released. Called "Brown Betty", the April 29 episode will see Walter dealing with some upsetting news, telling Olivia's niece, Ella (guest star Lily Pilblad), a fairy tale that includes musical performances by Olivia and Agent Broyles.
"We didn't set out to do a musical," executive producer Jeff Pinkner explained. "We set out to do an episode that explored Walter's state of mind - he's dealing with some very upsetting news. When we realized that the way Walter would deal with such news would be to try to anesthetize himself with copious amounts of marijuana, well, singing and dancing became a natural outcome."
John Noble aka Walter has shed more light into the unusual episode, saying "I've done some musical theater and enjoyed it. But I'm not the A-lister here. Lance Reddick is a superb musician, and it turns out that Anna Torv has a beautiful voice. I think the audience will find it good fun."
Before the musical episode gets to air, there is still one 'normal' episode called "The Man from the Other Side". When two teenagers on a date turn up "dead" at an abandoned warehouse with the three puncture wounds to the soft palate - a trademark of the shape-shifters - the Fringe team investigates the evidence as well as the motives of mastermind Newton.
Upon discovering a shape-shifting embryo, Walter returns to the lab to conduct further analysis, and Olivia and Peter head to Massive Dynamic for answers. Meanwhile, Peter reveals a family secret to Olivia as Walter struggles to recall what Newton knows about "building a door."
'The Man from the Other Side' Preview:
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences