Rumer Willis' Engagement Rumor Is NOT True
Rumer Willis is not going to take her relationship with Micah Alberti to the next level in the near future. A day after it was reported that she is engaged to her boyfriend, her representative has told Gossip Cop the rumor is "not true", claiming "She is not engaged."
News that Rumer and Micah are ready to get married was first brought into attention by Chicago Sun Times which quoted the actress' close friend as saying, "I know they already have gone ring-shopping and are debating where to [get married]. ... My best guess would be very far from L.A." Meanwhile, other insiders said the wedding could happen as early as June.
Rumer Willis and Micah Alberti began dating in August 2008. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore has appeared in 2009 movie "Sorority Row" and landed supporting role TV series "90210". The model/actor, meanwhile, once guest starred in "Smallville" and "CSI: Miami".
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie