Rumer Willis' Engagement Rumor Is NOT True
Rumer Willis is not going to take her relationship with Micah Alberti to the next level in the near future. A day after it was reported that she is engaged to her boyfriend, her representative has told Gossip Cop the rumor is "not true", claiming "She is not engaged."
News that Rumer and Micah are ready to get married was first brought into attention by Chicago Sun Times which quoted the actress' close friend as saying, "I know they already have gone ring-shopping and are debating where to [get married]. ... My best guess would be very far from L.A." Meanwhile, other insiders said the wedding could happen as early as June.
Rumer Willis and Micah Alberti began dating in August 2008. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore has appeared in 2009 movie "Sorority Row" and landed supporting role TV series "90210". The model/actor, meanwhile, once guest starred in "Smallville" and "CSI: Miami".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent