Rumer Willis' Engagement Rumor Is NOT True
Rumer Willis is not going to take her relationship with Micah Alberti to the next level in the near future. A day after it was reported that she is engaged to her boyfriend, her representative has told Gossip Cop the rumor is "not true", claiming "She is not engaged."
News that Rumer and Micah are ready to get married was first brought into attention by Chicago Sun Times which quoted the actress' close friend as saying, "I know they already have gone ring-shopping and are debating where to [get married]. ... My best guess would be very far from L.A." Meanwhile, other insiders said the wedding could happen as early as June.
Rumer Willis and Micah Alberti began dating in August 2008. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore has appeared in 2009 movie "Sorority Row" and landed supporting role TV series "90210". The model/actor, meanwhile, once guest starred in "Smallville" and "CSI: Miami".
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'