Rumer Willis' Engagement Rumor Is NOT True
Rumer Willis is not going to take her relationship with Micah Alberti to the next level in the near future. A day after it was reported that she is engaged to her boyfriend, her representative has told Gossip Cop the rumor is "not true", claiming "She is not engaged."
News that Rumer and Micah are ready to get married was first brought into attention by Chicago Sun Times which quoted the actress' close friend as saying, "I know they already have gone ring-shopping and are debating where to [get married]. ... My best guess would be very far from L.A." Meanwhile, other insiders said the wedding could happen as early as June.
Rumer Willis and Micah Alberti began dating in August 2008. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore has appeared in 2009 movie "Sorority Row" and landed supporting role TV series "90210". The model/actor, meanwhile, once guest starred in "Smallville" and "CSI: Miami".
More Rumer Willis News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie