Rumer Willis' Engagement Rumor Is NOT True
Rumer Willis is not going to take her relationship with Micah Alberti to the next level in the near future. A day after it was reported that she is engaged to her boyfriend, her representative has told Gossip Cop the rumor is "not true", claiming "She is not engaged."
News that Rumer and Micah are ready to get married was first brought into attention by Chicago Sun Times which quoted the actress' close friend as saying, "I know they already have gone ring-shopping and are debating where to [get married]. ... My best guess would be very far from L.A." Meanwhile, other insiders said the wedding could happen as early as June.
Rumer Willis and Micah Alberti began dating in August 2008. The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore has appeared in 2009 movie "Sorority Row" and landed supporting role TV series "90210". The model/actor, meanwhile, once guest starred in "Smallville" and "CSI: Miami".
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift