T.I.'s Post-Prison Album Is Called 'King Uncaged'
T.I. has announced working title of his upcoming seventh studio album. In a short message on his official website, the rapper announced that "King Uncaged" will be his first effort as a free man.
The album is planned to be released across the United States on August 24, several months after T.I. is released from a halfway house. A buzz song which possibly makes the cut to the upcoming release is titled "I'm Back" and has been embraced by music fans since March.
"This marks a special day for us, because we putting out the first song off the album--not an official first single, just something to keep the streets warm," he said on the day of the song arrival. "It's a lot of things that needed to be spoken on. In my absence, it was a lot of things that went down, a lot of matters that needed to be addressed. This was the greatest platform for me to do it."
Beside preparing to release a new album, T.I. is also working on a mixtape with DJ Drama. He is also rumored to team up with Rick Ross in one of his "Teflon Don" songs.
More T.I. News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'