T.I.'s Post-Prison Album Is Called 'King Uncaged'
T.I. has announced working title of his upcoming seventh studio album. In a short message on his official website, the rapper announced that "King Uncaged" will be his first effort as a free man.
The album is planned to be released across the United States on August 24, several months after T.I. is released from a halfway house. A buzz song which possibly makes the cut to the upcoming release is titled "I'm Back" and has been embraced by music fans since March.
"This marks a special day for us, because we putting out the first song off the album--not an official first single, just something to keep the streets warm," he said on the day of the song arrival. "It's a lot of things that needed to be spoken on. In my absence, it was a lot of things that went down, a lot of matters that needed to be addressed. This was the greatest platform for me to do it."
Beside preparing to release a new album, T.I. is also working on a mixtape with DJ Drama. He is also rumored to team up with Rick Ross in one of his "Teflon Don" songs.
More T.I. News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns