T.I.'s Post-Prison Album Is Called 'King Uncaged'
T.I. has announced working title of his upcoming seventh studio album. In a short message on his official website, the rapper announced that "King Uncaged" will be his first effort as a free man.
The album is planned to be released across the United States on August 24, several months after T.I. is released from a halfway house. A buzz song which possibly makes the cut to the upcoming release is titled "I'm Back" and has been embraced by music fans since March.
"This marks a special day for us, because we putting out the first song off the album--not an official first single, just something to keep the streets warm," he said on the day of the song arrival. "It's a lot of things that needed to be spoken on. In my absence, it was a lot of things that went down, a lot of matters that needed to be addressed. This was the greatest platform for me to do it."
Beside preparing to release a new album, T.I. is also working on a mixtape with DJ Drama. He is also rumored to team up with Rick Ross in one of his "Teflon Don" songs.
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage