T.I.'s Post-Prison Album Is Called 'King Uncaged'
T.I. has announced working title of his upcoming seventh studio album. In a short message on his official website, the rapper announced that "King Uncaged" will be his first effort as a free man.
The album is planned to be released across the United States on August 24, several months after T.I. is released from a halfway house. A buzz song which possibly makes the cut to the upcoming release is titled "I'm Back" and has been embraced by music fans since March.
"This marks a special day for us, because we putting out the first song off the album--not an official first single, just something to keep the streets warm," he said on the day of the song arrival. "It's a lot of things that needed to be spoken on. In my absence, it was a lot of things that went down, a lot of matters that needed to be addressed. This was the greatest platform for me to do it."
Beside preparing to release a new album, T.I. is also working on a mixtape with DJ Drama. He is also rumored to team up with Rick Ross in one of his "Teflon Don" songs.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?