Adam Lambert Readying 'Glam Nation' Tour
Following his performance at the April 14 result show of "American Idol", Adam Lambert visited Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show the next day for an interview. Among other things that he discussed was his forthcoming North American tour.
"I am working on it right now," he said. "I am actually about to leave on Sunday for three weeks to go over to the U.K. I go over there. My album [For Your Entertainment] is coming out, I'm so excited to do some TV shows and promo out there. All over Europe, it has been a really good response. Then I come back, and right away I start rehearsals for my first North American tour."
On what he plans to offer, the 28-year-old singer revealed, "I want it to be atmospheric. I want it to feel like you are somewhere else. I want it to transport people. I can tell you right now that it is going to be called Glam Nation. And it is going to be very glittery and sparkly, but it is going to have that mystery and the mood and the sexy and the celebration. I think the fans are going to be in for a real treat."
Beside talking about the traveling show, Adam Lambert also commented on his laser beams performance on "American Idol". He explained, "I wanted to make it sound and look different. I also wanted it to be different from the things that we see on American Idol. I asked for laser beams and they gave me laser beams."
More Adam Lambert News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent