Adam Lambert Readying 'Glam Nation' Tour
Following his performance at the April 14 result show of "American Idol", Adam Lambert visited Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show the next day for an interview. Among other things that he discussed was his forthcoming North American tour.
"I am working on it right now," he said. "I am actually about to leave on Sunday for three weeks to go over to the U.K. I go over there. My album [For Your Entertainment] is coming out, I'm so excited to do some TV shows and promo out there. All over Europe, it has been a really good response. Then I come back, and right away I start rehearsals for my first North American tour."
On what he plans to offer, the 28-year-old singer revealed, "I want it to be atmospheric. I want it to feel like you are somewhere else. I want it to transport people. I can tell you right now that it is going to be called Glam Nation. And it is going to be very glittery and sparkly, but it is going to have that mystery and the mood and the sexy and the celebration. I think the fans are going to be in for a real treat."
Beside talking about the traveling show, Adam Lambert also commented on his laser beams performance on "American Idol". He explained, "I wanted to make it sound and look different. I also wanted it to be different from the things that we see on American Idol. I asked for laser beams and they gave me laser beams."
More Adam Lambert News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna