Kristen Stewart Unbuttons Shirt in Magazine Cover
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Flaunt magazine's April Spring Fashion issue, showing her Gothic and sexy sides. In the black-and-white picture, the young actress is seen donning tight pants matched with an embroidered blouse which is unbuttoned on the chest area.
Called "The Census Issue", the latest edition of the publication will additionally feature the "Twilight" star in a 14-page story. The Stewart-centric section will include both an in-depth interview and 11 new pictures taken by renowned fashion photographer Yu Tsai.
Making it more special is that Stewart's feature will be printed on a gorgeous, elite linen. The latest issue of Flaunt magazine has been made available for sale from now. Stewart's picture on the cover of Flaunt magazine can be seen on the publication's official site.
Kristen Stewart will be next seen reprising her role of Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". The third installment of the vampire drama series is scheduled to reshoot in Vancouver, Canada but Summit has said it will not affect the U.S. release date of June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers