Kristen Stewart Unbuttons Shirt in Magazine Cover
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Flaunt magazine's April Spring Fashion issue, showing her Gothic and sexy sides. In the black-and-white picture, the young actress is seen donning tight pants matched with an embroidered blouse which is unbuttoned on the chest area.
Called "The Census Issue", the latest edition of the publication will additionally feature the "Twilight" star in a 14-page story. The Stewart-centric section will include both an in-depth interview and 11 new pictures taken by renowned fashion photographer Yu Tsai.
Making it more special is that Stewart's feature will be printed on a gorgeous, elite linen. The latest issue of Flaunt magazine has been made available for sale from now. Stewart's picture on the cover of Flaunt magazine can be seen on the publication's official site.
Kristen Stewart will be next seen reprising her role of Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". The third installment of the vampire drama series is scheduled to reshoot in Vancouver, Canada but Summit has said it will not affect the U.S. release date of June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked