Kristen Stewart Unbuttons Shirt in Magazine Cover
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Flaunt magazine's April Spring Fashion issue, showing her Gothic and sexy sides. In the black-and-white picture, the young actress is seen donning tight pants matched with an embroidered blouse which is unbuttoned on the chest area.
Called "The Census Issue", the latest edition of the publication will additionally feature the "Twilight" star in a 14-page story. The Stewart-centric section will include both an in-depth interview and 11 new pictures taken by renowned fashion photographer Yu Tsai.
Making it more special is that Stewart's feature will be printed on a gorgeous, elite linen. The latest issue of Flaunt magazine has been made available for sale from now. Stewart's picture on the cover of Flaunt magazine can be seen on the publication's official site.
Kristen Stewart will be next seen reprising her role of Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". The third installment of the vampire drama series is scheduled to reshoot in Vancouver, Canada but Summit has said it will not affect the U.S. release date of June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip