Kristen Stewart Unbuttons Shirt in Magazine Cover
Kristen Stewart graces the cover of Flaunt magazine's April Spring Fashion issue, showing her Gothic and sexy sides. In the black-and-white picture, the young actress is seen donning tight pants matched with an embroidered blouse which is unbuttoned on the chest area.
Called "The Census Issue", the latest edition of the publication will additionally feature the "Twilight" star in a 14-page story. The Stewart-centric section will include both an in-depth interview and 11 new pictures taken by renowned fashion photographer Yu Tsai.
Making it more special is that Stewart's feature will be printed on a gorgeous, elite linen. The latest issue of Flaunt magazine has been made available for sale from now. Stewart's picture on the cover of Flaunt magazine can be seen on the publication's official site.
Kristen Stewart will be next seen reprising her role of Bella Swan in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". The third installment of the vampire drama series is scheduled to reshoot in Vancouver, Canada but Summit has said it will not affect the U.S. release date of June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off