Taylor Lautner to Romance Lily Collins in 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner has found his love interest in next movie "Abduction". Deadline Hollywood reported that Lily Collins has been cast in the film, playing the girlfriend of the major character that will be portrayed by the "Twilight" hunk.
The movie heartthrob will be seen as a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The story is additionally said to see chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
"Abduction" is written by Shawn Christensen and will be directed by John Singleton. Beside joining the cast ensemble, Lautner will produce it alongside Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Roy Lee and Lee Stollman. Lionsgate Films has nabbed the distribution rights for this drama thriller but has not set any release date.
Lily Collins, who is the daughter of singer Phil Collins, made her debut in big screen by appearing as Collins Tuohy in "The Blind Side". She has just wrapped production for "Priest" in which she stars opposite Paul Bettany and Stephen Moyer.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'