Taylor Lautner to Romance Lily Collins in 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner has found his love interest in next movie "Abduction". Deadline Hollywood reported that Lily Collins has been cast in the film, playing the girlfriend of the major character that will be portrayed by the "Twilight" hunk.
The movie heartthrob will be seen as a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The story is additionally said to see chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
"Abduction" is written by Shawn Christensen and will be directed by John Singleton. Beside joining the cast ensemble, Lautner will produce it alongside Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Roy Lee and Lee Stollman. Lionsgate Films has nabbed the distribution rights for this drama thriller but has not set any release date.
Lily Collins, who is the daughter of singer Phil Collins, made her debut in big screen by appearing as Collins Tuohy in "The Blind Side". She has just wrapped production for "Priest" in which she stars opposite Paul Bettany and Stephen Moyer.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7