Taylor Lautner to Romance Lily Collins in 'Abduction'
Taylor Lautner has found his love interest in next movie "Abduction". Deadline Hollywood reported that Lily Collins has been cast in the film, playing the girlfriend of the major character that will be portrayed by the "Twilight" hunk.
The movie heartthrob will be seen as a young man who discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend are forced to run for their lives. The story is additionally said to see chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
"Abduction" is written by Shawn Christensen and will be directed by John Singleton. Beside joining the cast ensemble, Lautner will produce it alongside Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Roy Lee and Lee Stollman. Lionsgate Films has nabbed the distribution rights for this drama thriller but has not set any release date.
Lily Collins, who is the daughter of singer Phil Collins, made her debut in big screen by appearing as Collins Tuohy in "The Blind Side". She has just wrapped production for "Priest" in which she stars opposite Paul Bettany and Stephen Moyer.
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?