Susan Boyle Talks Second Album, Would Love to Duet With Lady GaGa
Susan Boyle has started working on the follow-up to her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". The 2009 runner-up of "Britain's Got Talent" said the sophomore set will feature "sixties music" and have "an element of surprise".
"I'm hoping to make it better and a bit extra special," she told The Sun. "I would like to have some songs written for me and I believe there is something in place for that already. I love recording. The recording studio is your own space, it's your bubble."
In another occasion, Susan Boyle praised fellow singer Lady GaGa as a wonderful artist and would love to hook up with her in a song. She said as quoted by The Daily Record, "[She's] completely original and I like her costumes. Love it! Yes, I'd love to do a duet with her, complete with telephone hat too!"
Though it is yet to be titled, the album has been made available for pre-order on Amazon. Listed under the name "TBC" aka "To Be Considered", the effort is tentatively slated for November 29 release.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video