Susan Boyle Talks Second Album, Would Love to Duet With Lady GaGa
Susan Boyle has started working on the follow-up to her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". The 2009 runner-up of "Britain's Got Talent" said the sophomore set will feature "sixties music" and have "an element of surprise".
"I'm hoping to make it better and a bit extra special," she told The Sun. "I would like to have some songs written for me and I believe there is something in place for that already. I love recording. The recording studio is your own space, it's your bubble."
In another occasion, Susan Boyle praised fellow singer Lady GaGa as a wonderful artist and would love to hook up with her in a song. She said as quoted by The Daily Record, "[She's] completely original and I like her costumes. Love it! Yes, I'd love to do a duet with her, complete with telephone hat too!"
Though it is yet to be titled, the album has been made available for pre-order on Amazon. Listed under the name "TBC" aka "To Be Considered", the effort is tentatively slated for November 29 release.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3