Susan Boyle Talks Second Album, Would Love to Duet With Lady GaGa
Susan Boyle has started working on the follow-up to her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". The 2009 runner-up of "Britain's Got Talent" said the sophomore set will feature "sixties music" and have "an element of surprise".
"I'm hoping to make it better and a bit extra special," she told The Sun. "I would like to have some songs written for me and I believe there is something in place for that already. I love recording. The recording studio is your own space, it's your bubble."
In another occasion, Susan Boyle praised fellow singer Lady GaGa as a wonderful artist and would love to hook up with her in a song. She said as quoted by The Daily Record, "[She's] completely original and I like her costumes. Love it! Yes, I'd love to do a duet with her, complete with telephone hat too!"
Though it is yet to be titled, the album has been made available for pre-order on Amazon. Listed under the name "TBC" aka "To Be Considered", the effort is tentatively slated for November 29 release.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked