Susan Boyle Talks Second Album, Would Love to Duet With Lady GaGa
Susan Boyle has started working on the follow-up to her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream". The 2009 runner-up of "Britain's Got Talent" said the sophomore set will feature "sixties music" and have "an element of surprise".
"I'm hoping to make it better and a bit extra special," she told The Sun. "I would like to have some songs written for me and I believe there is something in place for that already. I love recording. The recording studio is your own space, it's your bubble."
In another occasion, Susan Boyle praised fellow singer Lady GaGa as a wonderful artist and would love to hook up with her in a song. She said as quoted by The Daily Record, "[She's] completely original and I like her costumes. Love it! Yes, I'd love to do a duet with her, complete with telephone hat too!"
Though it is yet to be titled, the album has been made available for pre-order on Amazon. Listed under the name "TBC" aka "To Be Considered", the effort is tentatively slated for November 29 release.
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton