Larry King and Shawn Southwick in Truce After Filing Divorce
Larry King and Shawn Southwick had two moments of truce on Thursday, April 15, just a day after they filed for divorce from each other. In the morning, the two were photographed looking happy and walking hand in hand while strolling in Los Angeles.
Later that night they were hugging each other at their son's little league baseball game. According to TMZ, Shawn met Larry who was already at the Beverly Hills field. When he saw her approaching him, he walked in her direction. The hugged briefly and began talking. Larry allegedly complimented Shawn's perfume and said, "I remember that smell." They spent the night watching the game like ordinary couple.
After 13 years of marriage, Larry and Shawn filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences". She accused him of cheating with her own sister, Shannon. However, Shannon has denied she has a special relationship with his in-law, saying he's like a father to her.
In the latest development of their divorce case, it is reported that Larry and Shawn did not sign a pre-nup. If so, Larry's $144 million wealth could be divided into two when they legally separate.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!