Larry King and Shawn Southwick in Truce After Filing Divorce
Larry King and Shawn Southwick had two moments of truce on Thursday, April 15, just a day after they filed for divorce from each other. In the morning, the two were photographed looking happy and walking hand in hand while strolling in Los Angeles.
Later that night they were hugging each other at their son's little league baseball game. According to TMZ, Shawn met Larry who was already at the Beverly Hills field. When he saw her approaching him, he walked in her direction. The hugged briefly and began talking. Larry allegedly complimented Shawn's perfume and said, "I remember that smell." They spent the night watching the game like ordinary couple.
After 13 years of marriage, Larry and Shawn filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences". She accused him of cheating with her own sister, Shannon. However, Shannon has denied she has a special relationship with his in-law, saying he's like a father to her.
In the latest development of their divorce case, it is reported that Larry and Shawn did not sign a pre-nup. If so, Larry's $144 million wealth could be divided into two when they legally separate.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story