Larry King and Shawn Southwick in Truce After Filing Divorce
Larry King and Shawn Southwick had two moments of truce on Thursday, April 15, just a day after they filed for divorce from each other. In the morning, the two were photographed looking happy and walking hand in hand while strolling in Los Angeles.
Later that night they were hugging each other at their son's little league baseball game. According to TMZ, Shawn met Larry who was already at the Beverly Hills field. When he saw her approaching him, he walked in her direction. The hugged briefly and began talking. Larry allegedly complimented Shawn's perfume and said, "I remember that smell." They spent the night watching the game like ordinary couple.
After 13 years of marriage, Larry and Shawn filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences". She accused him of cheating with her own sister, Shannon. However, Shannon has denied she has a special relationship with his in-law, saying he's like a father to her.
In the latest development of their divorce case, it is reported that Larry and Shawn did not sign a pre-nup. If so, Larry's $144 million wealth could be divided into two when they legally separate.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'