Larry King and Shawn Southwick in Truce After Filing Divorce
Larry King and Shawn Southwick had two moments of truce on Thursday, April 15, just a day after they filed for divorce from each other. In the morning, the two were photographed looking happy and walking hand in hand while strolling in Los Angeles.
Later that night they were hugging each other at their son's little league baseball game. According to TMZ, Shawn met Larry who was already at the Beverly Hills field. When he saw her approaching him, he walked in her direction. The hugged briefly and began talking. Larry allegedly complimented Shawn's perfume and said, "I remember that smell." They spent the night watching the game like ordinary couple.
After 13 years of marriage, Larry and Shawn filed for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences". She accused him of cheating with her own sister, Shannon. However, Shannon has denied she has a special relationship with his in-law, saying he's like a father to her.
In the latest development of their divorce case, it is reported that Larry and Shawn did not sign a pre-nup. If so, Larry's $144 million wealth could be divided into two when they legally separate.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed