Learning Charlie Sheen's Cheating Scandal, Brooke Mueller Heading for Divorce
Brooke Mueller could be fed up with the problems which keep hitting her marriage with Charlie Sheen that she is said wanting to end it. The mother of two reportedly plans to file for divorce to her husband after learning that he has an affair with a lingerie model while he is supposed to be in rehab treatment.
"Brooke is now seriously considering divorce," a close friend of Brooke tells In Touch Weekly. "Brooke is not surprised by anything Charlie does at this point - she is doing what she needs to do to be a good mother to Max and Bob, and she can't control what Charlie does," the friend adds. "She is in a really good place right now, and her main concern is the kids."
Charlie was reported cheating after a photo which shows him wearing a fake mustache when leaving the Californian rehabilitation clinic, where he has been treated for alcoholism, surfaced. According to In Touch Weekly, the actor often slips out of the rehab facility and cheats on Brooke with Angelina Tracy, who is also a paid escort.
However, soon after Charlie's cheating report came out, his representative has denied the allegation. Through a statement, the rep claimed the "Two and a Half Men" star "was only responding to a 12th step call" and the woman mentioned is no other than "the sister of one of Sheen's campmates."
Regarding the picture which captures Charlie hiding under the mustache, sunglasses and hooded sweatshirt, the rep explained, "Since Sheen knew he was being followed and how this would look, he wore the mustache in a tongue and cheek disguise gesture."
Brooke Mueller and Charlie Sheen's marriage was previously threatened after the 44-year-old actor allegedly assaulted his wife on Christmas last year. Though so, Charlie was recently reported to have promised Brooke that he has changed as a friend of Brooke said, "He has been sweet to Brooke."
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective