Lesbian Couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels Breaks Up
A sad news has just come from lesbian couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels. The rock singer and the "The L Word" actress who had been romancing each other for nearly nine years have gone their separate ways.
Confirming the split report is Melissa's representative who tells People, "Melissa and Tammy Etheridge are saddened to announce that they are now separated." The former longtime couple then adds in a statement, "We ask for consideration and respect for our family as we go through this difficult period."
Melissa and Tammy exchanged vows in Malibu in September 2003. After same-sex marriage was legally recognized in California in 2008, the two planned to wed but they never made it into reality.
In 2006, Tammy was pregnant via an anonymous sperm donor and gave birth to their twin babies, Miller Steven and Johnnie Rose, on October 17 the same year. Melissa additionally has two children, son Beckett Cypher and daughter Bailey Jean Cypher, with her former partner Julie Cypher.
More Melissa Etheridge News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them