Lesbian Couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels Breaks Up
A sad news has just come from lesbian couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels. The rock singer and the "The L Word" actress who had been romancing each other for nearly nine years have gone their separate ways.
Confirming the split report is Melissa's representative who tells People, "Melissa and Tammy Etheridge are saddened to announce that they are now separated." The former longtime couple then adds in a statement, "We ask for consideration and respect for our family as we go through this difficult period."
Melissa and Tammy exchanged vows in Malibu in September 2003. After same-sex marriage was legally recognized in California in 2008, the two planned to wed but they never made it into reality.
In 2006, Tammy was pregnant via an anonymous sperm donor and gave birth to their twin babies, Miller Steven and Johnnie Rose, on October 17 the same year. Melissa additionally has two children, son Beckett Cypher and daughter Bailey Jean Cypher, with her former partner Julie Cypher.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed