Lesbian Couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels Breaks Up
A sad news has just come from lesbian couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels. The rock singer and the "The L Word" actress who had been romancing each other for nearly nine years have gone their separate ways.
Confirming the split report is Melissa's representative who tells People, "Melissa and Tammy Etheridge are saddened to announce that they are now separated." The former longtime couple then adds in a statement, "We ask for consideration and respect for our family as we go through this difficult period."
Melissa and Tammy exchanged vows in Malibu in September 2003. After same-sex marriage was legally recognized in California in 2008, the two planned to wed but they never made it into reality.
In 2006, Tammy was pregnant via an anonymous sperm donor and gave birth to their twin babies, Miller Steven and Johnnie Rose, on October 17 the same year. Melissa additionally has two children, son Beckett Cypher and daughter Bailey Jean Cypher, with her former partner Julie Cypher.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'