Lesbian Couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels Breaks Up
A sad news has just come from lesbian couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels. The rock singer and the "The L Word" actress who had been romancing each other for nearly nine years have gone their separate ways.
Confirming the split report is Melissa's representative who tells People, "Melissa and Tammy Etheridge are saddened to announce that they are now separated." The former longtime couple then adds in a statement, "We ask for consideration and respect for our family as we go through this difficult period."
Melissa and Tammy exchanged vows in Malibu in September 2003. After same-sex marriage was legally recognized in California in 2008, the two planned to wed but they never made it into reality.
In 2006, Tammy was pregnant via an anonymous sperm donor and gave birth to their twin babies, Miller Steven and Johnnie Rose, on October 17 the same year. Melissa additionally has two children, son Beckett Cypher and daughter Bailey Jean Cypher, with her former partner Julie Cypher.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard