Lesbian Couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels Breaks Up
A sad news has just come from lesbian couple Melissa Etheridge and Tammy Lynn Michaels. The rock singer and the "The L Word" actress who had been romancing each other for nearly nine years have gone their separate ways.
Confirming the split report is Melissa's representative who tells People, "Melissa and Tammy Etheridge are saddened to announce that they are now separated." The former longtime couple then adds in a statement, "We ask for consideration and respect for our family as we go through this difficult period."
Melissa and Tammy exchanged vows in Malibu in September 2003. After same-sex marriage was legally recognized in California in 2008, the two planned to wed but they never made it into reality.
In 2006, Tammy was pregnant via an anonymous sperm donor and gave birth to their twin babies, Miller Steven and Johnnie Rose, on October 17 the same year. Melissa additionally has two children, son Beckett Cypher and daughter Bailey Jean Cypher, with her former partner Julie Cypher.
More Melissa Etheridge News
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!