Video: Taylor Swift Has Dress Problem During Concert
In one of her live concerts, Taylor Swift had some trouble from her long dress as it got caught on something on the stage. The accident happened when she performed her single "Love Story" and walked down the stairs of her two-floor stage.
While trying to let it loose from whatever it was, Taylor kept singing and smiling to her fans. The country music singer then joined her backing dancers and finished the set upon arriving on the first floor of her giant stage.
Taylor Swift is currently hitting the road for her "Fearless" tour. She will stay on the road until summer and is expected to release a new album this fall. On what she wrote for the upcoming release, she told Vogue for its May issue, "I don't think I could put on a new character for two years of my life if it wasn't really what I was going through. I have these formulas for making music; they're almost mathematical: Who are you today? What did you write about in your diary? What idea hit you at 4:00 A.M.?"
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance