Video: Taylor Swift Has Dress Problem During Concert
In one of her live concerts, Taylor Swift had some trouble from her long dress as it got caught on something on the stage. The accident happened when she performed her single "Love Story" and walked down the stairs of her two-floor stage.
While trying to let it loose from whatever it was, Taylor kept singing and smiling to her fans. The country music singer then joined her backing dancers and finished the set upon arriving on the first floor of her giant stage.
Taylor Swift is currently hitting the road for her "Fearless" tour. She will stay on the road until summer and is expected to release a new album this fall. On what she wrote for the upcoming release, she told Vogue for its May issue, "I don't think I could put on a new character for two years of my life if it wasn't really what I was going through. I have these formulas for making music; they're almost mathematical: Who are you today? What did you write about in your diary? What idea hit you at 4:00 A.M.?"
More Taylor Swift News
- Shia LaBeouf Rips Drake, Lil Yachty and More in New Freestyle
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'