Video: Taylor Swift Has Dress Problem During Concert
In one of her live concerts, Taylor Swift had some trouble from her long dress as it got caught on something on the stage. The accident happened when she performed her single "Love Story" and walked down the stairs of her two-floor stage.
While trying to let it loose from whatever it was, Taylor kept singing and smiling to her fans. The country music singer then joined her backing dancers and finished the set upon arriving on the first floor of her giant stage.
Taylor Swift is currently hitting the road for her "Fearless" tour. She will stay on the road until summer and is expected to release a new album this fall. On what she wrote for the upcoming release, she told Vogue for its May issue, "I don't think I could put on a new character for two years of my life if it wasn't really what I was going through. I have these formulas for making music; they're almost mathematical: Who are you today? What did you write about in your diary? What idea hit you at 4:00 A.M.?"
More Taylor Swift News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked