Toni Braxton Pole Dancing in 'Hands Tied' Music Video
Toni Braxton shows off her sexual appeal in "Hands Tied" music video which centers on "a sexy strip tease." She said of the concept, "A beautiful woman is teasing a bar full of men who are mesmerized by her moves, but of course they are not allowed to touch her."
Wearing one-shoulder white mini dress during the video shoot, Toni recalled she suffered wardrobe malfunction, saying "My left boobie kept falling out. It wanted to make a cameo!" Though so, she feels like a model especially with her rocking super high heels. "I felt as tall as Cindy Crawford," she told People before then confessing that "the shoes hurt really badly."
"I guess that means my stylist got me some pretty fabulous shoes [because] the better they are it seems the more they hurt," she commented.
The video is directed by Billie Woodruff and was filmed back-to-back with "Make My Heart" clip. Sitting as one of her audience at the raunchy show is Michael Jai White, an actor who plays in Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married Too?"
"Hands Tied" comes from Toni Braxton's May 4 release "Pulse".
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video