Toni Braxton Pole Dancing in 'Hands Tied' Music Video
Toni Braxton shows off her sexual appeal in "Hands Tied" music video which centers on "a sexy strip tease." She said of the concept, "A beautiful woman is teasing a bar full of men who are mesmerized by her moves, but of course they are not allowed to touch her."
Wearing one-shoulder white mini dress during the video shoot, Toni recalled she suffered wardrobe malfunction, saying "My left boobie kept falling out. It wanted to make a cameo!" Though so, she feels like a model especially with her rocking super high heels. "I felt as tall as Cindy Crawford," she told People before then confessing that "the shoes hurt really badly."
"I guess that means my stylist got me some pretty fabulous shoes [because] the better they are it seems the more they hurt," she commented.
The video is directed by Billie Woodruff and was filmed back-to-back with "Make My Heart" clip. Sitting as one of her audience at the raunchy show is Michael Jai White, an actor who plays in Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married Too?"
"Hands Tied" comes from Toni Braxton's May 4 release "Pulse".
Toni Braxton's "Hands Tied" music video
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion