Toni Braxton Pole Dancing in 'Hands Tied' Music Video
Toni Braxton shows off her sexual appeal in "Hands Tied" music video which centers on "a sexy strip tease." She said of the concept, "A beautiful woman is teasing a bar full of men who are mesmerized by her moves, but of course they are not allowed to touch her."
Wearing one-shoulder white mini dress during the video shoot, Toni recalled she suffered wardrobe malfunction, saying "My left boobie kept falling out. It wanted to make a cameo!" Though so, she feels like a model especially with her rocking super high heels. "I felt as tall as Cindy Crawford," she told People before then confessing that "the shoes hurt really badly."
"I guess that means my stylist got me some pretty fabulous shoes [because] the better they are it seems the more they hurt," she commented.
The video is directed by Billie Woodruff and was filmed back-to-back with "Make My Heart" clip. Sitting as one of her audience at the raunchy show is Michael Jai White, an actor who plays in Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married Too?"
"Hands Tied" comes from Toni Braxton's May 4 release "Pulse".
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia