Toni Braxton Pole Dancing in 'Hands Tied' Music Video
Toni Braxton shows off her sexual appeal in "Hands Tied" music video which centers on "a sexy strip tease." She said of the concept, "A beautiful woman is teasing a bar full of men who are mesmerized by her moves, but of course they are not allowed to touch her."
Wearing one-shoulder white mini dress during the video shoot, Toni recalled she suffered wardrobe malfunction, saying "My left boobie kept falling out. It wanted to make a cameo!" Though so, she feels like a model especially with her rocking super high heels. "I felt as tall as Cindy Crawford," she told People before then confessing that "the shoes hurt really badly."
"I guess that means my stylist got me some pretty fabulous shoes [because] the better they are it seems the more they hurt," she commented.
The video is directed by Billie Woodruff and was filmed back-to-back with "Make My Heart" clip. Sitting as one of her audience at the raunchy show is Michael Jai White, an actor who plays in Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married Too?"
"Hands Tied" comes from Toni Braxton's May 4 release "Pulse".
Toni Braxton's "Hands Tied" music video
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March