Jennifer Lopez Has 'Back-Up Plan' Premiere in Florida
Jennifer Lopez has made an early promotional effort for her upcoming "The Back-Up Plan". On Wednesday, April 14 or nine days prior to its U.S. release date, the singer/actress appeared at the premiere of the movie which took place at Regal South Beach in Miami, Florida.
Coming hand-in-hand with J-Lo was her musician husband Marc Anthony. The 40-year-old beauty wore an animal-skin printed dress and let loose her wavy hair. Upon her arrival, she was seen signing autographs for fans.
At the special screening, however, her co-star as well as on-screen lover Alex O'Loughlin was not captured by cameras at the event as he was seen in New York City on the same day. Some guests seen hitting the red carpet that night were novel artist Marger Sealey and star of reality TV program "Miami Social" Ariel Stein.
"The Back-Up Plan" centers its story on a woman named Zoe who meets Stan, a man with real possibilities, after she has an artificial insemination. After dating for a short time, Stan decides to commit to her pregnancy. But, the real test comes when both of them realize they really don't know each other outside of hormonal chaos and birth preparations.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest