Jennifer Lopez Has 'Back-Up Plan' Premiere in Florida
Jennifer Lopez has made an early promotional effort for her upcoming "The Back-Up Plan". On Wednesday, April 14 or nine days prior to its U.S. release date, the singer/actress appeared at the premiere of the movie which took place at Regal South Beach in Miami, Florida.
Coming hand-in-hand with J-Lo was her musician husband Marc Anthony. The 40-year-old beauty wore an animal-skin printed dress and let loose her wavy hair. Upon her arrival, she was seen signing autographs for fans.
At the special screening, however, her co-star as well as on-screen lover Alex O'Loughlin was not captured by cameras at the event as he was seen in New York City on the same day. Some guests seen hitting the red carpet that night were novel artist Marger Sealey and star of reality TV program "Miami Social" Ariel Stein.
"The Back-Up Plan" centers its story on a woman named Zoe who meets Stan, a man with real possibilities, after she has an artificial insemination. After dating for a short time, Stan decides to commit to her pregnancy. But, the real test comes when both of them realize they really don't know each other outside of hormonal chaos and birth preparations.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'