Jennifer Lopez Has 'Back-Up Plan' Premiere in Florida
Jennifer Lopez has made an early promotional effort for her upcoming "The Back-Up Plan". On Wednesday, April 14 or nine days prior to its U.S. release date, the singer/actress appeared at the premiere of the movie which took place at Regal South Beach in Miami, Florida.
Coming hand-in-hand with J-Lo was her musician husband Marc Anthony. The 40-year-old beauty wore an animal-skin printed dress and let loose her wavy hair. Upon her arrival, she was seen signing autographs for fans.
At the special screening, however, her co-star as well as on-screen lover Alex O'Loughlin was not captured by cameras at the event as he was seen in New York City on the same day. Some guests seen hitting the red carpet that night were novel artist Marger Sealey and star of reality TV program "Miami Social" Ariel Stein.
"The Back-Up Plan" centers its story on a woman named Zoe who meets Stan, a man with real possibilities, after she has an artificial insemination. After dating for a short time, Stan decides to commit to her pregnancy. But, the real test comes when both of them realize they really don't know each other outside of hormonal chaos and birth preparations.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'