Jennifer Lopez Has 'Back-Up Plan' Premiere in Florida
Jennifer Lopez has made an early promotional effort for her upcoming "The Back-Up Plan". On Wednesday, April 14 or nine days prior to its U.S. release date, the singer/actress appeared at the premiere of the movie which took place at Regal South Beach in Miami, Florida.
Coming hand-in-hand with J-Lo was her musician husband Marc Anthony. The 40-year-old beauty wore an animal-skin printed dress and let loose her wavy hair. Upon her arrival, she was seen signing autographs for fans.
At the special screening, however, her co-star as well as on-screen lover Alex O'Loughlin was not captured by cameras at the event as he was seen in New York City on the same day. Some guests seen hitting the red carpet that night were novel artist Marger Sealey and star of reality TV program "Miami Social" Ariel Stein.
"The Back-Up Plan" centers its story on a woman named Zoe who meets Stan, a man with real possibilities, after she has an artificial insemination. After dating for a short time, Stan decides to commit to her pregnancy. But, the real test comes when both of them realize they really don't know each other outside of hormonal chaos and birth preparations.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans