Confirmed, 'Eclipse' Reshoots in Vancouver Still With David Slade
Just few months left before the release of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", the movie will roll cameras to shoot once again. Summit Entertainment, through their representative, has confirmed to Gossip Cop that they indeed need to reshoot some scenes from the movie in Vancouver, Canada.
Clearing up rumor that the studio brings another helmer for the reshoots because of creative differences, the representative has stated David Slade still takes the directorial job. Moreover, they are very happy with his direction of the film, which is said to be the best of the "Twilight" series.
Regarding speculation that the reshoots were unexpected, the rep assures that "the reshoot was planned for months, like it is with the majority of films." It will also not take a long time as previously suggested since it will only be a two-and-a-half to three-day shoot with very little scenes to be reshot.
Denying report that the scenes which need to be redone are the "key" moments including Bella and Edward's scene in a meadow and a few fight sequences, the rep tells Gossip Cop, "None of the meadow or action scenes are being reshot."
Lainey Gossip which spread the rumor for the first time reported that Summit is calling "Twilight" director Catherine Hardwicke and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" helmer Chris Weitz to work on the reshoots. It was also said the reshoots will happen for three 18-hour days.
"The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" will continue the love story between mortal beauty Bella and her vampire lover Edward while she is once again surrounded by danger. Three lead actors, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner, all return to reprise their respective roles. The movie will open wide in U.S. theaters on June 30.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women