Sister-in-Law Denies Affair With Larry King
In the middle of the buzz about Larry King's divorce from seventh wife Shawn Southwick, Shannon Southwick's name came into the picture. Legally Larry's sister-in-law, Shannon is accused by her own sister of breaking up the marriage by having a secret relationship with her husband. Shannon is quick to come with a denial.
"This is so ludicrous," Shannon said in a statement to TMZ. "She's singling me out, but Larry has been nothing but generous to our entire family, including me." Shawn said that Larry has been showering her sister with gifts on her birthday and Christmas. Shannon did not deny this but would not be specific regarding whether he has bought her a $160,000 car.
Shannon also spilled that Shawn left her "threatening messages" including a warning not to sue National Enquirer that published the affair story. "Shawn left me a message ... 'If you dare sue the Enquirer I will pull out every last receipt that proves you had an affair with Larry'," Shannon said.
Speaking about her relationship with Larry, Shannon explained, "I'm tired for taking the rap for things. I did not have an affair with Larry. He's been like a father to me," adding "I have a date tonight and I'm not going to worry about it. I love my sister. What's happening is not my fault."
Both Larry King and Shawn Southwick have filed for divorce against each other on Tuesday, April 13. Larry is demanding custody of his kids while Shawn is seeking ownership of their property in Utah and Beverly Hills.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance