Sister-in-Law Denies Affair With Larry King
In the middle of the buzz about Larry King's divorce from seventh wife Shawn Southwick, Shannon Southwick's name came into the picture. Legally Larry's sister-in-law, Shannon is accused by her own sister of breaking up the marriage by having a secret relationship with her husband. Shannon is quick to come with a denial.
"This is so ludicrous," Shannon said in a statement to TMZ. "She's singling me out, but Larry has been nothing but generous to our entire family, including me." Shawn said that Larry has been showering her sister with gifts on her birthday and Christmas. Shannon did not deny this but would not be specific regarding whether he has bought her a $160,000 car.
Shannon also spilled that Shawn left her "threatening messages" including a warning not to sue National Enquirer that published the affair story. "Shawn left me a message ... 'If you dare sue the Enquirer I will pull out every last receipt that proves you had an affair with Larry'," Shannon said.
Speaking about her relationship with Larry, Shannon explained, "I'm tired for taking the rap for things. I did not have an affair with Larry. He's been like a father to me," adding "I have a date tonight and I'm not going to worry about it. I love my sister. What's happening is not my fault."
Both Larry King and Shawn Southwick have filed for divorce against each other on Tuesday, April 13. Larry is demanding custody of his kids while Shawn is seeking ownership of their property in Utah and Beverly Hills.
- 'The Flash' Season 3 Finale Confirms the Twisted Theory, Reveals Real Victim
- Scott Disick Hoping for 'Awkward Run-In' With Kourtney Kardashian During Outing With Bella Thorne
- Camila Cabello Teams Up With Ed Sheeran, Pharrell and Charli XCX on Upcoming Album
- 'American Crime Story': Get Official First Look at Penelope Cruz as Donatella Versace
- Hollywood Mourns the Death of James Bond Star Roger Moore
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago