Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens Leave 'American Idol'
Andrew Garcia who was judges' early favorite in the season has gone home from "American Idol". Garcia struggled with delivering a good performance since the Hollywood week where he impressed the audience with a strip down version of Paula Abdul's "Straight Up".
Garcia was the first out of two who left the competition this week. Since judges had used their authority to save Michael Lynche last week, the show is letting go two persons. The other one is Katie Stevens, the 18-year-old from Middlebury, Connecticut. Simon Cowell said last night that her rendition of Elvis Presley's "Baby What do you Want Me to Do?" was "loud" and "annoying".
The result show saw the return of Season 7's Brooke White who collaborated with aspiring singer Justin Gaston. Adam Lambert who was this week's mentor was also up on the stage, singing "Whataya Want From Me."
More American Idol News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC