Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens Leave 'American Idol'
Andrew Garcia who was judges' early favorite in the season has gone home from "American Idol". Garcia struggled with delivering a good performance since the Hollywood week where he impressed the audience with a strip down version of Paula Abdul's "Straight Up".
Garcia was the first out of two who left the competition this week. Since judges had used their authority to save Michael Lynche last week, the show is letting go two persons. The other one is Katie Stevens, the 18-year-old from Middlebury, Connecticut. Simon Cowell said last night that her rendition of Elvis Presley's "Baby What do you Want Me to Do?" was "loud" and "annoying".
The result show saw the return of Season 7's Brooke White who collaborated with aspiring singer Justin Gaston. Adam Lambert who was this week's mentor was also up on the stage, singing "Whataya Want From Me."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby