Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens Leave 'American Idol'
Andrew Garcia who was judges' early favorite in the season has gone home from "American Idol". Garcia struggled with delivering a good performance since the Hollywood week where he impressed the audience with a strip down version of Paula Abdul's "Straight Up".
Garcia was the first out of two who left the competition this week. Since judges had used their authority to save Michael Lynche last week, the show is letting go two persons. The other one is Katie Stevens, the 18-year-old from Middlebury, Connecticut. Simon Cowell said last night that her rendition of Elvis Presley's "Baby What do you Want Me to Do?" was "loud" and "annoying".
The result show saw the return of Season 7's Brooke White who collaborated with aspiring singer Justin Gaston. Adam Lambert who was this week's mentor was also up on the stage, singing "Whataya Want From Me."
More American Idol News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama