Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens Leave 'American Idol'
Andrew Garcia who was judges' early favorite in the season has gone home from "American Idol". Garcia struggled with delivering a good performance since the Hollywood week where he impressed the audience with a strip down version of Paula Abdul's "Straight Up".
Garcia was the first out of two who left the competition this week. Since judges had used their authority to save Michael Lynche last week, the show is letting go two persons. The other one is Katie Stevens, the 18-year-old from Middlebury, Connecticut. Simon Cowell said last night that her rendition of Elvis Presley's "Baby What do you Want Me to Do?" was "loud" and "annoying".
The result show saw the return of Season 7's Brooke White who collaborated with aspiring singer Justin Gaston. Adam Lambert who was this week's mentor was also up on the stage, singing "Whataya Want From Me."
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester