Andrew Garcia and Katie Stevens Leave 'American Idol'
Andrew Garcia who was judges' early favorite in the season has gone home from "American Idol". Garcia struggled with delivering a good performance since the Hollywood week where he impressed the audience with a strip down version of Paula Abdul's "Straight Up".
Garcia was the first out of two who left the competition this week. Since judges had used their authority to save Michael Lynche last week, the show is letting go two persons. The other one is Katie Stevens, the 18-year-old from Middlebury, Connecticut. Simon Cowell said last night that her rendition of Elvis Presley's "Baby What do you Want Me to Do?" was "loud" and "annoying".
The result show saw the return of Season 7's Brooke White who collaborated with aspiring singer Justin Gaston. Adam Lambert who was this week's mentor was also up on the stage, singing "Whataya Want From Me."
More American Idol News
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease