Justin Bieber Returns to No. 1 on Hot 200, Knocking Usher
This week, Justin Bieber and Usher swap places on Billboard Hot 200. The teenager's sophomore set "My World 2.0" rises from No. 2 to the first position, while his mentor's sixth studio album "Raymond vs. Raymond" has to drop one slot, sitting at the empty space left by the Canadian's effort.
"My World 2.0" has pulled in another 102,000 copies (down 65%), giving the singing sensation almost 700,000 mark in just three weeks. "Raymond vs. Raymond", meanwhile, is forced to give up the No. 1 position after managing to scan only 92,000 units in its second week on sale.
There are two new entries which are able to crack the Top 10 of the U.S. albums chart this week. Slash's self-titled solo debut album "Slash" arrives at No. 3, and Madonna's "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)" rounds up the Top 10.
The rest of the list are Lady Antebellum's "Need You Now" which sits at No. 4, the latest edition of "Now" compilation which secures No. 5, Monica's "Still Standing" which holds its last week's position at No. 6 and Lady GaGa's "The Fame" which is at the seventh place. Justin Bieber's "My World" and Erykah Badu's "New Amerykah Part Two (Return of the Ankh)" sit at No. 8 and 9 respectively.
Top 10 of Billboard Hot 200:
- "My World 2.0" - Justin Bieber
- "Raymond vs. Raymond" - Usher
- "Slash" - Slash
- "Need You Now" - Lady Antebellum
- "Now That's What I Call Music!" - various artists
- "Still Standing" - Monica
- "The Fame" - Lady GaGa
- "My World" - Justin Bieber
- "New Amerykah Part Two (Return of the Ankh)" - Erykah Badu
- "Sticky & Sweet Tour (CD/DVD)" - Madonna
More Justin Bieber News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'