Sophia Bush Goes to New Pilot, What It Means to 'Hill'
Casting news comes from Sophia Bush who is currently still paying duties as "One Tree Hill" regular. THR reported that the actress is joining a new comedy pilot by ABC titled "Southern Discomfort". While many ask what it means for "OTH" which is yet to get a renewal from The CW, E! Online provides an answer which is not so bad to hear.
Bush may have signed up for "Discomfort" but the show is second in her priority. Should The CW order an eighth season of "OTH", then Bush will be back fully committed to the series that propelled her to fame. Furthermore, E!'s source said the chance of "OTH" being renewed is actually big and "better than 50/50."
The CW is yet to announce the fate of some shows including "Life Unexpected" and "Melrose Place". However, the network is expected to make it soon before the May presentation of the 2010 Fall line up.
Should "OTH" head to a cancellation, Bush will play Haley, a recent Harvard grad and daughter of the characters played by Don Johnson and Mary Steenburgen on "Discomfort".
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake