Sophia Bush Goes to New Pilot, What It Means to 'Hill'
Casting news comes from Sophia Bush who is currently still paying duties as "One Tree Hill" regular. THR reported that the actress is joining a new comedy pilot by ABC titled "Southern Discomfort". While many ask what it means for "OTH" which is yet to get a renewal from The CW, E! Online provides an answer which is not so bad to hear.
Bush may have signed up for "Discomfort" but the show is second in her priority. Should The CW order an eighth season of "OTH", then Bush will be back fully committed to the series that propelled her to fame. Furthermore, E!'s source said the chance of "OTH" being renewed is actually big and "better than 50/50."
The CW is yet to announce the fate of some shows including "Life Unexpected" and "Melrose Place". However, the network is expected to make it soon before the May presentation of the 2010 Fall line up.
Should "OTH" head to a cancellation, Bush will play Haley, a recent Harvard grad and daughter of the characters played by Don Johnson and Mary Steenburgen on "Discomfort".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences