Sophia Bush Goes to New Pilot, What It Means to 'Hill'
Casting news comes from Sophia Bush who is currently still paying duties as "One Tree Hill" regular. THR reported that the actress is joining a new comedy pilot by ABC titled "Southern Discomfort". While many ask what it means for "OTH" which is yet to get a renewal from The CW, E! Online provides an answer which is not so bad to hear.
Bush may have signed up for "Discomfort" but the show is second in her priority. Should The CW order an eighth season of "OTH", then Bush will be back fully committed to the series that propelled her to fame. Furthermore, E!'s source said the chance of "OTH" being renewed is actually big and "better than 50/50."
The CW is yet to announce the fate of some shows including "Life Unexpected" and "Melrose Place". However, the network is expected to make it soon before the May presentation of the 2010 Fall line up.
Should "OTH" head to a cancellation, Bush will play Haley, a recent Harvard grad and daughter of the characters played by Don Johnson and Mary Steenburgen on "Discomfort".
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?