New Clip for 'A Nightmare on Elm Street': Nancy Is Stalked at Grocery Store
Another day means another preview to "A Nightmare on Elm Street". After debuting a fresh TV spot, Warner Bros. Pictures has premiered a brand new clip for the film via Yahoo! Movies. Featuring Rooney Mara's Nancy Thompson, the video gives a look at how she is stalked by Freddy Krueger soon after she enters a supermarket. The set then switches between the grocery store and a dark tunnel to point out the difference between reality and dream.
Serving as a remake of Wes Craven's 1984 film with the same title, "A Nightmare on Elm Street" will see Freddy returning to hunt suburban teenagers, including Nancy and her boyfriend Quentin, and kill them through their dreams. Trying to stay away from death, they struggle not to fall asleep.
The serial killer, who was played by Robert Englund in the original movie, is now portrayed by Jackie Earle Haley. Also supporting the film to star as Freddy's victims are Katie Cassidy, Thomas Dekker and Kellan Lutz among others. Directed by Samuel Bayer, this horror movie will spread the thrill in theaters across the U.S. starting April 30.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival