'Glee' 1.15 Preview: The Power of Madonna
"Glee" is officially dancing again on FOX and next week is the highly-anticipated Madonna-centric episode. Mr. Schuester is concerned that the girls in the glee club are being disrespected and bullied by the guys. Looking to Madonna and her musical message of equality as inspiration, he challenges the entire team to choose Madonna songs as their next assignment.
He hopes that the girls embrace her strength, independence and confidence and that the guys will see the error of their misogynistic ways. The glee club takes the assignment to heart as they perform some of Madonna's greatest hits, including "Express Yourself" and "Like a Prayer." Meanwhile, Kurt and Mercedes give Sue a vote of confidence with a makeover that is definitely in "Vogue."
So loud is the buzz surrounding this April 20 episode that FOX decided to release a compilation of all the Madonna's song mash-ups. The album, titled "Glee:The Music, The Power of Madonna", is set for April 20 release in the U.S. but it's already on pre-sale on Amazon. Beside the mentioned songs above, there will be "Borderline", "Open Your Heart", "Like a Virgin", "4 Minutes", and "What It Feels Like for a Girl".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed