'Glee' 1.15 Preview: The Power of Madonna
"Glee" is officially dancing again on FOX and next week is the highly-anticipated Madonna-centric episode. Mr. Schuester is concerned that the girls in the glee club are being disrespected and bullied by the guys. Looking to Madonna and her musical message of equality as inspiration, he challenges the entire team to choose Madonna songs as their next assignment.
He hopes that the girls embrace her strength, independence and confidence and that the guys will see the error of their misogynistic ways. The glee club takes the assignment to heart as they perform some of Madonna's greatest hits, including "Express Yourself" and "Like a Prayer." Meanwhile, Kurt and Mercedes give Sue a vote of confidence with a makeover that is definitely in "Vogue."
So loud is the buzz surrounding this April 20 episode that FOX decided to release a compilation of all the Madonna's song mash-ups. The album, titled "Glee:The Music, The Power of Madonna", is set for April 20 release in the U.S. but it's already on pre-sale on Amazon. Beside the mentioned songs above, there will be "Borderline", "Open Your Heart", "Like a Virgin", "4 Minutes", and "What It Feels Like for a Girl".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group