Ciara Drops Ludacris-Assisted 'Ride', Revealing New Album Title
After teased in a short snippet, a brand new song titled "Ride" from Ciara has arrived in full. The track features Ludacris and serves as the lead single from the follow-up of her 2009 album "Fantasy Ride".
Another scoop from the upcoming release was given when Ciara attended the world premiere of movie "Death at a Funeral" at ArcLight Cinerama Dome on April 12. During the red carpet event, she told MaximoTV.com that the new effort is titled "Basic Instinct".
"When you get the record, you're gonna get a really fun vibe," the 24-year-old artist stated. "You're gonna get an even more sensual side and also confident and cocky. I got like such an attitude on this record, but in such a fun way."
"Ride" audio stream:
More Ciara News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video