Ciara Drops Ludacris-Assisted 'Ride', Revealing New Album Title
After teased in a short snippet, a brand new song titled "Ride" from Ciara has arrived in full. The track features Ludacris and serves as the lead single from the follow-up of her 2009 album "Fantasy Ride".
Another scoop from the upcoming release was given when Ciara attended the world premiere of movie "Death at a Funeral" at ArcLight Cinerama Dome on April 12. During the red carpet event, she told MaximoTV.com that the new effort is titled "Basic Instinct".
"When you get the record, you're gonna get a really fun vibe," the 24-year-old artist stated. "You're gonna get an even more sensual side and also confident and cocky. I got like such an attitude on this record, but in such a fun way."
"Ride" audio stream:
More Ciara News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes