Ciara Drops Ludacris-Assisted 'Ride', Revealing New Album Title
After teased in a short snippet, a brand new song titled "Ride" from Ciara has arrived in full. The track features Ludacris and serves as the lead single from the follow-up of her 2009 album "Fantasy Ride".
Another scoop from the upcoming release was given when Ciara attended the world premiere of movie "Death at a Funeral" at ArcLight Cinerama Dome on April 12. During the red carpet event, she told MaximoTV.com that the new effort is titled "Basic Instinct".
"When you get the record, you're gonna get a really fun vibe," the 24-year-old artist stated. "You're gonna get an even more sensual side and also confident and cocky. I got like such an attitude on this record, but in such a fun way."
"Ride" audio stream:
More Ciara News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences