Ciara Drops Ludacris-Assisted 'Ride', Revealing New Album Title
After teased in a short snippet, a brand new song titled "Ride" from Ciara has arrived in full. The track features Ludacris and serves as the lead single from the follow-up of her 2009 album "Fantasy Ride".
Another scoop from the upcoming release was given when Ciara attended the world premiere of movie "Death at a Funeral" at ArcLight Cinerama Dome on April 12. During the red carpet event, she told MaximoTV.com that the new effort is titled "Basic Instinct".
"When you get the record, you're gonna get a really fun vibe," the 24-year-old artist stated. "You're gonna get an even more sensual side and also confident and cocky. I got like such an attitude on this record, but in such a fun way."
"Ride" audio stream:
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture