'Dancing with the Stars' Result: Aiden Turner Goes Home
"Dancing with the Stars" axed one more couple this week. Aiden Turner and his partner Edyta Sliwinska are going home after surviving two elimination rounds. "Each week I came out here and gave it my all. ...I've had a great time," Turner said with teary eyes and smile. "The experience of being on 'Dancing with the Stars' has been amazing. ...Now I feel like I can move like I never moved before."
Turner stumbled at Rumba during the week when judges gave two set of scores, one for technical and another for performance. Turner received 15 for the former and 18 for the latter, making it a total of 33 out of 60. His score was not the lowest for Kate Gosselin earned 32 out of 60. Nevertheless, it was Niecy Nash who joined Turner in the bottom two.
Next week, the remaining contestants will be dancing to an iconic song from movies.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones