'Dancing with the Stars' Result: Aiden Turner Goes Home
"Dancing with the Stars" axed one more couple this week. Aiden Turner and his partner Edyta Sliwinska are going home after surviving two elimination rounds. "Each week I came out here and gave it my all. ...I've had a great time," Turner said with teary eyes and smile. "The experience of being on 'Dancing with the Stars' has been amazing. ...Now I feel like I can move like I never moved before."
Turner stumbled at Rumba during the week when judges gave two set of scores, one for technical and another for performance. Turner received 15 for the former and 18 for the latter, making it a total of 33 out of 60. His score was not the lowest for Kate Gosselin earned 32 out of 60. Nevertheless, it was Niecy Nash who joined Turner in the bottom two.
Next week, the remaining contestants will be dancing to an iconic song from movies.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party