'Dancing with the Stars' Result: Aiden Turner Goes Home
"Dancing with the Stars" axed one more couple this week. Aiden Turner and his partner Edyta Sliwinska are going home after surviving two elimination rounds. "Each week I came out here and gave it my all. ...I've had a great time," Turner said with teary eyes and smile. "The experience of being on 'Dancing with the Stars' has been amazing. ...Now I feel like I can move like I never moved before."
Turner stumbled at Rumba during the week when judges gave two set of scores, one for technical and another for performance. Turner received 15 for the former and 18 for the latter, making it a total of 33 out of 60. His score was not the lowest for Kate Gosselin earned 32 out of 60. Nevertheless, it was Niecy Nash who joined Turner in the bottom two.
Next week, the remaining contestants will be dancing to an iconic song from movies.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion