'Dancing with the Stars' Result: Aiden Turner Goes Home
"Dancing with the Stars" axed one more couple this week. Aiden Turner and his partner Edyta Sliwinska are going home after surviving two elimination rounds. "Each week I came out here and gave it my all. ...I've had a great time," Turner said with teary eyes and smile. "The experience of being on 'Dancing with the Stars' has been amazing. ...Now I feel like I can move like I never moved before."
Turner stumbled at Rumba during the week when judges gave two set of scores, one for technical and another for performance. Turner received 15 for the former and 18 for the latter, making it a total of 33 out of 60. His score was not the lowest for Kate Gosselin earned 32 out of 60. Nevertheless, it was Niecy Nash who joined Turner in the bottom two.
Next week, the remaining contestants will be dancing to an iconic song from movies.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'