'Dancing with the Stars' Result: Aiden Turner Goes Home
"Dancing with the Stars" axed one more couple this week. Aiden Turner and his partner Edyta Sliwinska are going home after surviving two elimination rounds. "Each week I came out here and gave it my all. ...I've had a great time," Turner said with teary eyes and smile. "The experience of being on 'Dancing with the Stars' has been amazing. ...Now I feel like I can move like I never moved before."
Turner stumbled at Rumba during the week when judges gave two set of scores, one for technical and another for performance. Turner received 15 for the former and 18 for the latter, making it a total of 33 out of 60. His score was not the lowest for Kate Gosselin earned 32 out of 60. Nevertheless, it was Niecy Nash who joined Turner in the bottom two.
Next week, the remaining contestants will be dancing to an iconic song from movies.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'