B.o.B's 'Airplanes' Feat. Paramore's Hayley Williams
The joint track between B.o.B and Hayley Williams has been unleashed. Titled "Airplanes", it is confirmed to be one of the new materials in the rapper's first studio album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray" which is due in the U.S. on April 27.
"I was given the track a while ago while we were on tour. The guys and I all loved it. They told me I was crazy if I passed it up," the frontwoman of Paramore said of her involvement in the Hip-Hop tune. "I liked the part too much anyways, so of course I was down."
The other version is titled "Airplanes (Part II)" and includes additional verses from Eminem. "I only found out about Eminem getting on the track like a month ago," she stated. "As if the song couldn't get any better. He just slays me, he's such a genius. And I'm a big B.o.B fan. Got everything of his that I've been able to get my hands on."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video