'Army Wives' 4.02 Preview: Scars and Stripes
"Army Wives" officially kicked off the fourth season on Sunday, April 11 and the preview for the next episode is available. In "Scars and Stripes" that airs April 18, the five best friends are back but so is their worst enemy, Lenore Baker (guest star Rhoda Griffis).
Meanwhile, Joan's healing takes longer than anticipated, leaving Roland feeling emotional about not being with her. Roxy is stressed about the financial burden that a new baby will have on the family, so Trevor offers to get a second job. With the help of Claudia Joy, Roxy is determined to get the ban lifted on the Hump Bar.
"Army Wives" follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women, and one man, living with their spouses and families on an active army post. Catherine Bell told People that the fourth season would be tear-jerking. "Oh my goodness - some intense drama. Very emotional!" she exclaimed. "The aftereffects of what's happened - I cry a lot in the first five episodes!"
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers