'Army Wives' 4.02 Preview: Scars and Stripes
"Army Wives" officially kicked off the fourth season on Sunday, April 11 and the preview for the next episode is available. In "Scars and Stripes" that airs April 18, the five best friends are back but so is their worst enemy, Lenore Baker (guest star Rhoda Griffis).
Meanwhile, Joan's healing takes longer than anticipated, leaving Roland feeling emotional about not being with her. Roxy is stressed about the financial burden that a new baby will have on the family, so Trevor offers to get a second job. With the help of Claudia Joy, Roxy is determined to get the ban lifted on the Hump Bar.
"Army Wives" follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women, and one man, living with their spouses and families on an active army post. Catherine Bell told People that the fourth season would be tear-jerking. "Oh my goodness - some intense drama. Very emotional!" she exclaimed. "The aftereffects of what's happened - I cry a lot in the first five episodes!"
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'