'Army Wives' 4.02 Preview: Scars and Stripes
"Army Wives" officially kicked off the fourth season on Sunday, April 11 and the preview for the next episode is available. In "Scars and Stripes" that airs April 18, the five best friends are back but so is their worst enemy, Lenore Baker (guest star Rhoda Griffis).
Meanwhile, Joan's healing takes longer than anticipated, leaving Roland feeling emotional about not being with her. Roxy is stressed about the financial burden that a new baby will have on the family, so Trevor offers to get a second job. With the help of Claudia Joy, Roxy is determined to get the ban lifted on the Hump Bar.
"Army Wives" follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women, and one man, living with their spouses and families on an active army post. Catherine Bell told People that the fourth season would be tear-jerking. "Oh my goodness - some intense drama. Very emotional!" she exclaimed. "The aftereffects of what's happened - I cry a lot in the first five episodes!"
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight