'Army Wives' 4.02 Preview: Scars and Stripes
"Army Wives" officially kicked off the fourth season on Sunday, April 11 and the preview for the next episode is available. In "Scars and Stripes" that airs April 18, the five best friends are back but so is their worst enemy, Lenore Baker (guest star Rhoda Griffis).
Meanwhile, Joan's healing takes longer than anticipated, leaving Roland feeling emotional about not being with her. Roxy is stressed about the financial burden that a new baby will have on the family, so Trevor offers to get a second job. With the help of Claudia Joy, Roxy is determined to get the ban lifted on the Hump Bar.
"Army Wives" follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women, and one man, living with their spouses and families on an active army post. Catherine Bell told People that the fourth season would be tear-jerking. "Oh my goodness - some intense drama. Very emotional!" she exclaimed. "The aftereffects of what's happened - I cry a lot in the first five episodes!"
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'