'Army Wives' 4.02 Preview: Scars and Stripes
"Army Wives" officially kicked off the fourth season on Sunday, April 11 and the preview for the next episode is available. In "Scars and Stripes" that airs April 18, the five best friends are back but so is their worst enemy, Lenore Baker (guest star Rhoda Griffis).
Meanwhile, Joan's healing takes longer than anticipated, leaving Roland feeling emotional about not being with her. Roxy is stressed about the financial burden that a new baby will have on the family, so Trevor offers to get a second job. With the help of Claudia Joy, Roxy is determined to get the ban lifted on the Hump Bar.
"Army Wives" follows the struggles, dreams and friendships of a diverse group of women, and one man, living with their spouses and families on an active army post. Catherine Bell told People that the fourth season would be tear-jerking. "Oh my goodness - some intense drama. Very emotional!" she exclaimed. "The aftereffects of what's happened - I cry a lot in the first five episodes!"
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival