'Glee' Spring Premiere Red Carpet Event
Everyone in the major cast line-up of "Glee" turned up at the Spring Premiere event held at Los Angeles' Bar Marmont on Monday, April 12 night. Beside promoting the imminent return of the series on FOX, the event was held to give selected audience a first look at the new episode. The screening was held outside the venue.
Wearing a kimono wrap-dress style, Lea Michele let her hair down and added fringe as a fresh look. Co-star Dianna Agron chose to be sexy with plunging V neckline and little accessory. Mark Salling, Amber Riley and Jane Lynch opted black as the main theme of their outfits. Lynch who announced her engagement to girlfriend Lara Embry earlier this week, was seen with ring on her finger.
This screening event is one of the few promotional appearances that the cast make to remind fans that the show is coming back April 13. A similar but more casual event was held on Saturday, April 10 at the Grove in Los Angeles.
More Glee News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake