'Glee' Spring Premiere Red Carpet Event
Everyone in the major cast line-up of "Glee" turned up at the Spring Premiere event held at Los Angeles' Bar Marmont on Monday, April 12 night. Beside promoting the imminent return of the series on FOX, the event was held to give selected audience a first look at the new episode. The screening was held outside the venue.
Wearing a kimono wrap-dress style, Lea Michele let her hair down and added fringe as a fresh look. Co-star Dianna Agron chose to be sexy with plunging V neckline and little accessory. Mark Salling, Amber Riley and Jane Lynch opted black as the main theme of their outfits. Lynch who announced her engagement to girlfriend Lara Embry earlier this week, was seen with ring on her finger.
This screening event is one of the few promotional appearances that the cast make to remind fans that the show is coming back April 13. A similar but more casual event was held on Saturday, April 10 at the Grove in Los Angeles.
More Glee News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date