'Glee' Spring Premiere Red Carpet Event
Everyone in the major cast line-up of "Glee" turned up at the Spring Premiere event held at Los Angeles' Bar Marmont on Monday, April 12 night. Beside promoting the imminent return of the series on FOX, the event was held to give selected audience a first look at the new episode. The screening was held outside the venue.
Wearing a kimono wrap-dress style, Lea Michele let her hair down and added fringe as a fresh look. Co-star Dianna Agron chose to be sexy with plunging V neckline and little accessory. Mark Salling, Amber Riley and Jane Lynch opted black as the main theme of their outfits. Lynch who announced her engagement to girlfriend Lara Embry earlier this week, was seen with ring on her finger.
This screening event is one of the few promotional appearances that the cast make to remind fans that the show is coming back April 13. A similar but more casual event was held on Saturday, April 10 at the Grove in Los Angeles.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'