'Glee' Spring Premiere Red Carpet Event
Everyone in the major cast line-up of "Glee" turned up at the Spring Premiere event held at Los Angeles' Bar Marmont on Monday, April 12 night. Beside promoting the imminent return of the series on FOX, the event was held to give selected audience a first look at the new episode. The screening was held outside the venue.
Wearing a kimono wrap-dress style, Lea Michele let her hair down and added fringe as a fresh look. Co-star Dianna Agron chose to be sexy with plunging V neckline and little accessory. Mark Salling, Amber Riley and Jane Lynch opted black as the main theme of their outfits. Lynch who announced her engagement to girlfriend Lara Embry earlier this week, was seen with ring on her finger.
This screening event is one of the few promotional appearances that the cast make to remind fans that the show is coming back April 13. A similar but more casual event was held on Saturday, April 10 at the Grove in Los Angeles.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season