'Glee' Spring Premiere Red Carpet Event
Everyone in the major cast line-up of "Glee" turned up at the Spring Premiere event held at Los Angeles' Bar Marmont on Monday, April 12 night. Beside promoting the imminent return of the series on FOX, the event was held to give selected audience a first look at the new episode. The screening was held outside the venue.
Wearing a kimono wrap-dress style, Lea Michele let her hair down and added fringe as a fresh look. Co-star Dianna Agron chose to be sexy with plunging V neckline and little accessory. Mark Salling, Amber Riley and Jane Lynch opted black as the main theme of their outfits. Lynch who announced her engagement to girlfriend Lara Embry earlier this week, was seen with ring on her finger.
This screening event is one of the few promotional appearances that the cast make to remind fans that the show is coming back April 13. A similar but more casual event was held on Saturday, April 10 at the Grove in Los Angeles.
More Glee News
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Get a Glimpse of Demi Moore and Eva Longoria in 'Empire' Season 3B Teaser
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West